Super Contributor

I need recommendations on a comfortable casual shoe that I can wear to church and work. I have arthritis in my feet along with bunions. I need a shoe that is flexable and a wide width. Two pair of Clark's have been sent back to the Q. Not wide enough and not flexable. As some of you know, it is so hard to find a wide shoe.

Honored Contributor
You may want to check the naturalizer website; they carry many wide widths and have a lot of lower heeled, , dressy shoes and flats; I have bought several pair that work for me. But I wear regular width.....also the aerosoles website.....both sites are having huge sales right now This is the time of year Naturalizer marks things way down so check it out. I hope you find something!
Trusted Contributor

I like the Easy Spirit "Motion" oxford for casual wear. All the support, comfort, and walkability of a sneaker, but neat and trim and a little more dressed-up in leather. Comfy padded interior and flexible, shock-absorbing sole. It comes in a variety of widths, colors, and textures, including a very nice croco-embossed version. Not dressy, but looks nice with many pants outfits. Shop around, because this popular shoe is available at the Easy Spirit website and in a whole variety of stores and shopping sites. Usually some places have it on sale.

You can also check the Footsmart.com site or catalog for shoes for a variety of foot challenges -- including bunions.

Easy Spirit Anti-Gravity Motion Taupe Croc Print Leather Casual Oxfords 71/2 B

Honored Contributor

These are both great posts and shoe options. I was also going to say try footsmart.com.

I too, like "Easy Spirit". I like the slip-on tennis shoes. I have a wide foot and they fit great.

Super Contributor
Alegria shoes sound like just what you are looking for. They have a zillion styles and colors--only a few are on QVC--you can see all of them on their website and compare. Their medium width is pretty wide and they have a wide, too. The toe boxes don't narrow down and the soles are crazy comfortable.
Trusted Contributor

Have you visited the Footsmart website? The specialize in comfort shoes and carry many different brands. If you sign up, they will send you special deals.

Super Contributor

zappos have best collection

Super Contributor
Massey's website has tons of comfort shoes. I have one pair of Alegria silver sandals. I love them.
Super Contributor

Shiningstar: I agree with pas4116 that the Footsmart website might be a good place to start. They have a line called Footsmart Stretchables that might work well for you.

Esteemed Contributor
Agree...Alegria fabulous.