Honored Contributor

I don't own these, but I thought I would pass them along for those who do.

/></p>

Honored Contributor
They look just like the old Vionic styles. I'll pass but thanks for posting. They had some on Zulily yesterday that I'd never seen before.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Dang. If that's the new crop, I too will pass.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Esteemed Contributor

never bought any.....no wides....

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting!

I had been hoping they would amp up the style..but ...I do love the Alanis since it has a wedge and has a dressy/edgier look.

I already own several of these 'flip flops' but many shown are NOT my style at all. Mary Janes, Athletic looks, mocs and styles like the above Glenda & Amber are just not me.

I love to walk in vionic but am not quite ready to give up my sassy shoes/sandals yet.

Here's hoping for an even more stylish, modern vibe to their line.

Not applicable

I want nice shoes tat will go wel with my designer wedding dresses from Sarah Janks.

Honored Contributor

too many thong styles, but i do like the camila and the aubrey.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

not bought any

Trusted Contributor

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the ""Karina""! I have two pair from the first release (called something else at that time) and I'm sooo happy to see another release of this style with even more colors!

Frequent Contributor

Speaking of Vionic I just came back from the mall over the weekend and I believe it was The Walking Co. that carried Vionic. I looked at the slippers they had and I will no longer be buying from the Q. I felt that the quality was much better at the store. I don't get to the mall as much as I would like as it is an hour away but it certainly is an eye opener to see the different merchandise.