Super Contributor

Need Help With Clarks In Motion

I just started a new job where I'm on my feet non stop for 5 hours at a time. Can only wear black shoes so I pulled out a pair of In Motion Mocs I had in the back of the closet. Never wore them because they didn't look that great with leggings or jeans. Well they have saved my feet!!!! Only shoes I can wear to work so I ordered two other styles in sneakers and mary janes. They are arrived today and the straps on the mary janes are too tight and the Velcro barely reaches and the sneakers reach but still short and uncomfortable.

Should I order the wides in In Motion? I ALWAYS order size 8 medium and have never owned a wide width shoe before??? I also wish Clarks would make more In Motion shoes!!!!! I only wear Clark shoes... Thanks for your help. I want to avoid paying shipping for returns...

Valued Contributor

Re: Need Help With Clarks In Motion

Is there a store in your area where you could try them on? I always wear a size 8 1/2 in Clarks and was eyeing a slip on called the Ashland Scurry at shoemall.com on sale with additional percentage off. I didn't order but the next day, I was at a local store and they had the same shoe for $$ higher. I tried it on....good thing I did. I ended up wearing a size 8 in it. Weird, because I have other Ashlands by Clarks and none were size 8. So I ordered 2 pair in different colors and they fit good. So hopefully you can do the same. Since they are adjustable with the Velcro straps that may make a wide fit better. Find a site that allows for free shipments back if they don't fit.Smile

Super Contributor

Thanks, Those are awesome suggestions! Never thought about that with Clarks. I have been buying them along time on QVC. The In Motion are awesome and the mary janes are better looking than the mocs. They are so comfortable for standing and walking on tile for long periods of time.

Valued Contributor

You are welcome! Good luck....there's nothing worse than having to be on your feet all day and having them hurt. I know how important it is to find a good shoe to wear.

Super Contributor

thanks. nice suggestions.`