Honored Contributor

It seems like everyone has a shoe show.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How many ""shoe"" shows?

I agree and all the shoes look the same.

Esteemed Contributor

as with everything on the Q......overkill.....

Honored Contributor

to many! I never buy shoes on line....I'm a difficult fit.....

Valued Contributor

I do not tune into the shoe programs ever since Birkenstock was eliminated but have to again say that whoever is lining up these boring shows needs a refresher course on how not to bore the public. I can remember the days when I had QVC on almost all day long and had a lot of UPS packages arriving but today the choices are so uninteresting and common everywhere that it is a waste of time to tune into shows that annoy me more than inspire shopping.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't mind that Leah and Jane have shoe shows on the same day. What gets me is that they often have the same shoes in each show. Leah has a Clark's lace up, then a few hours later Jane features the same Clark's shoe. Leah has a Sketcher's Go Walk, then a few hours later Jane features the Sketcher's Go Walk. It's like they're assuming viewers will only tune in to one of those shows. As a potential shoe buyer, I want to see variety, and I will tune in to both shows to compare. They've got lots of shoes in inventory, so IMO there should be no repeats unless there's a TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

wildcat fan....its like all the Host Favorites they have....or the Gift Shows...etc etc....every show had the same items all day long...and throughout the weeks....I have stopped tuning into the Q. long ago...I only look at the items recently on air...

Honored Contributor

I can't understand how anyone buys shoes that they haven't tried on. And the same goes for most clothing (tops are easier for many).

I would think the cost of returning would really mount if they didn't fit properly.

The only time I have bought shoes online was if I already owned a particular pair, then wanted a second just like it and had to find it online because the store was out.

Esteemed Contributor

I would not have a problem with the number of shoe shows or closet shows or host favorites shows if they offered a variety. It's the same items over and over with only one or two ""new"" items in the mix. It has me watching less and less and just checking on line with all the retailers when I'm searching for something.

Respected Contributor

the shoe shows cater to older women who need support shoes .....Ive never seen such unattractive shoes -ever!

No, not looking for 4" heels....but stylish and attractive would be nice. Only Isaac offers such shoes, so Q shoe shows are not on my radar.