Honored Contributor

great deal on suede clogs at Cabelas

I saw this on Bradsdeals today....reg. $59.99.....with the code mine were $9.74 including tax; free shipping.....they had black or taupe suede.....I think they will be very nice for colder weather if my boots won't work. They have their Cabela brands really reduced right now so you may want to check it out.

Trusted Contributor

Re: great deal on suede clogs at Cabelas

On my goodness! Thank you soooo much!!!! I just went outside in my old, and I do mean old, ryka clogs & I swore that I have just got to replace em....soon! This happened within the last hour, came in & was checking out the forum....voila....read your post and ordered a pair! Thanks!!!
~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

great! hope they work for you! I ordered the black; what color did you get?

Trusted Contributor

I also got the black. They come in handy just to slip into & run outside when it's rainy or snowy. I live in upstate NY & it's a little snowy & sloppy but not so much that I'd need to put boots on. These will be great in the spring, too. Guess that I'm in the mood to say buh-bye to winter already!!
~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Super Contributor

Thanks for the heads up loves, I ordered the Taupe. What a deal! We have about 3 inches of snow and more coming down so these are great to leave at the door for quick doggie trips.

You ladies on the boards are so awesome. So far today you've helped me purchase these shoes, a Dooney purse and skin n TTV. Thanks (My wallet is not so thankful {#emotions_dlg.devil2})

Respected Contributor

I've never used Brads deals before. I just googled it and scrolled down for 4 pages, but didn't see Cabela items, so I searched for Cabela and these shoes didn't show up. What am I doing wrong? How do I find them? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

I couldn't find them at brad's either, but found them on the cabela's website, item # IK-841123. They have size 8 1/2 and 11 available.

Respected Contributor

Thank you for that, graycatsrule. I was able to get a pair in 8-1/2. Thanks to the OP for posting this!

Honored Contributor

So often those suede clogs sold by the sports outfitter stores are heavy as bricks.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I check Bradsdeals every morning to find great deals on just about everything. Sorry you had trouble finding these but hope you went to the Cabelas website directly; sounds like that worked for some.