Honored Contributor
Great selection of Alegria averaging about $68/pair on Zulily today.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Hi. Yeah, I saw them too. I think the leopard Raina boots are cute. I don't need them, but they are fun. Did you find anything? I love Zulily! I try to check there every day. I think they have had some good boutiques lately. I just received an order Tuesday from the fragrance boutique they had a couple weeks ago. I got it super fast and was so surprised! It's the biggest bottle of fragrance, I think I have ever owned. One more shipped today. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Thanks. I'll go look, a great price. I have the Alegria Classic cut out clog in dusty black, and the rainbow snake. got mine at Zappo's.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Honored Contributor
I got 3 pairs from the Zulily sale. They're so much cheaper than at Zappo's or QVC. You can sometimes get good buys on the Alegria website too.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor
On 11/2/2014 kachina624 said: I got 3 pairs from the Zulily sale. They're so much cheaper than at Zappo's or QVC. You can sometimes get good buys on the Alegria website too.

kachina624, awesome!. three pair, which ones? I didn't get any but looked at them and those prices are unbeatable.Smile

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".