Trusted Contributor

Is it my imagination, or are the FFANY shoes getting uglier every year? Many of this year's donated styles look like poor selling leftovers from the retail market.

Trusted Contributor

I hate to say, and I think I posted on another thread a few weeks ago ,that alot of the shoes are not this years styles, but from a few seasons past.

Respected Contributor

They've always looked like leftovers to me.......even if there is one or two pair that look current in style, there are only a dozen or so available and they're sold out in a nano-second. I just can't stand a whole evening Jane's phony pasted on smile all night, so I'm going to skip watching. There are a million other ways to donate to breast cancer research.....good luck shopping ladies.

Trusted Contributor

I just looked up a pair of Charles by Charles David boots.. I thought those are cute .. FFANY price $64.50. googled them and found them for $39.99 on 6pm.com free shipping.

Trusted Contributor

Fergie Women's Monet Boot $44.88 free shipping on Amazon

$65 FFANY price

I just dont undestand why the vendors dont donate new styles

Respected Contributor

It isn't your imagination.

Esteemed Contributor

I've purchased shoes before and they were nice and in style, I just got home and checked and didn't like a single one.

Respected Contributor
In years past shoes would sell out almost instantly. I don't know if they are getting more shoes donated or if it's the styles but they don't seem to be selling as quickly as they used to.
Frequent Contributor
I really enjoyed this years selection! There were truly so many nice ones! I really thought it was better than other years !
Respected Contributor

I wanted to get the Ivanka suede and leather. it was sold out. I google the style and noticed this is a sold out style that came in lots of colors. These were probably left overs and a limited amount. Trump cheap just like her dad. Not impressed.