Respected Contributor

Ivanna Trump Shoes...Anyone Interested?

I was curious if anyone is interested in purchasing these pumps and there is also a boot? I was at Nordstroms and Macys today, unfortunately, there were not Ivanna Trump shoes displayed on the floor. I was curious if they run small. Apparently, these shoes are only available online.

Any takers?

Respected Contributor

Re: Ivanna Trump Shoes...Anyone Interested?

It's Ivanka actually. Yes several styles caught my eye but they're a tad over my price range for shoes. Maybe when they go on sale... Most of them the heels are too high for me too though.

Honored Contributor

Whatever happened to Ivana Trump?

It's like she fell off the face of the earth!

Trusted Contributor

I still have a bottle of Ivana's perfume that she sold on HSN. It was such a different fragrance, like nothing I've smelled before. Kind of strong but interesting. I kind of went off track there. I haven't heard anything of lately either.

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen her shoe collection online and she has some really cute shoes. She also has purses and evening clutches.

I got a pair of shoes, the Didia cutout booties. Of what I have seen her prices range between $120 and around $200 for boots, which I think is a pretty good price point. I LOVE the booties I got and so far I have worn them with a pair of skinny jeans and they really looked great. Got a lot of compliments asking where I got them from. Here is the link http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/ivanka-trump-didia-cutout-cage-open-toe-suede-bootie-women/3719211?origi...

I want to get the Duchess sandal but I am trying to decide between the gold or silver.

I really like Ivankas style. I think she dresses great. She really shows that you can dress sophisticated, youthful and elegant without at all looking frumpy. I just really think she is the epitome of class.

To this day I think she has one of the most beautiful wedding dresses I have ever seen. Vera Wang designed it but Vera said Ivanka was one of the most involved people in regards to designing it and she was completely in charge down to the last detail.

She also has a stunning jewelry collection. I guess you can tell I am a fan of hers.

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Super Contributor

I wear several pair of Ivanka Trump pumps. They are well made, true to size, durable, and comfortable. The heels I wear have a 2 3/4" heel and they are perfectly balanced.

Super Contributor

I have many pairs of Ivanka s shoes. They are very well made and stylish . They carry them at Lord and Taylor and Zappos has a large selection . I am finding with shoes in every department store they often don't have my size (7) and I wind up having to get them online anyway . I think that is the way shopping is headed Smiley Sad( HTH They run true to size
Honored Contributor

On 10/12/2014 Irshgrl31201 said:

I got a pair of shoes, the Didia cutout booties. Of what I have seen her prices range between $120 and around $200 for boots, which I think is a pretty good price point. I LOVE the booties I got and so far I have worn them with a pair of skinny jeans and they really looked great. Got a lot of compliments asking where I got them from.

'Didia' Cutout Cage Open Toe Suede Bootie (Women)

Honored Contributor

I have her kitten heel pumps in suede, leather and patent. They are super comfortable and quality shoes.

They may cost a little more, but they will LAST!

Esteemed Contributor

I bought a pair of olive green suede booties from her line (at Marshall's which has quite a few styles) and they're just great quality and very, very comfortable. They were 100.00 and at Zappos they retailed for 179.00

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat