Respected Contributor

Socks For Skecher Go Walk Shoes???

I have two pairs of Skecher Go Walk shoes and love them. However, I can't find the right kind of socks to wear with them.

It has to be that in-between size so they won't show. The skimpy sock (super low profile) just slip down on my heel.

Anyone know where to buy the right kind of socks for these shoes?

Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Socks For Skecher Go Walk Shoes???

I have these (a set of all beige) from Amazon. The brand is HUE. They don't slip (I often have lines from the elastic when I take them off.)

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for.

Esteemed Contributor

Skechers makes socks for these. Check the kohls website.
Honored Contributor

It would not cross my mind to wear socks with my Go Walks. I put them away when the weather gets cold. I put them in the same category as sandals.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Some people like to wear socks with all shoes and some people live in places where canvas material is good year around.

I have a pair of these shoes. I don't wear them much because of my back (Birkenstock), but I would suggest maybe some very thin socks. Maybe some like the trouser socks. You can get them very thin (nylon but not stocking thin nylon).

I understand what the OP is saying. i don't wear socks much except in the Winter (gets cold in Va in Winter) but even then I like thin socks not thick ones.

Respected Contributor

On 10/4/2014 ccassaday said: Skechers makes socks for these. Check the kohls website.

I checked Kohl's website and wanted to order them, however; they are no longer sold. I don't know why they don't just delete them from the website.

Respected Contributor

On 10/4/2014 lolakimono said:

I have these (a set of all beige) from Amazon. The brand is HUE. They don't slip (I often have lines from the elastic when I take them off.)

I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for.

Thanks, I'll check these out.

Super Contributor

I have a Bass outlet and bought some loafer socks (they called them). Even bought leopard, very cute.

Honored Contributor

I don't buy socks that don't show because they always end up under my foot instead of on my foot. My socks always show when I wear sneakers.

Contributor

I've had this problem too...I just wear the crew socks that show, I try to match them to the color of the GO Walks. I don't care if it looks dorky, comfort is more important but I think matching ones look ok. Of course if I'm wearing jeans/pants I just wear taller socks. The ones made not to show slip on me too and it drives me nuts! I have plantar fasciitis and love my Go Walks for comfort. Good luck Smiley Happy