Super Contributor

TONIGHT'S SHOE SHOPPING WITH JANE/HALLOWEEN PARTY

Tonight on "Shoe Shopping with Jane", Alberti is co-hosting with her (hallelujah !!) for the Halloween Party with a live audience. (Jane is all wound up because she has never had a live audience for this show....uh oh !)

So she is donning her witch's hat and ready to roll !

Super Contributor

Re: TONIGHT'S SHOE SHOPPING WITH JANE/HALLOWEEN PARTY

Now, the fun begins. So, after 3.5 minutes into the show, she has already show Halloween pictures of each of her daughter's and her cat, with promises of many more to come throughout the rest of the show !!! Oh goody !!!

Well, I'm off to fix popcorn, get my candy corn and M & M's, I think it's going to be a HE*LL

of a show. OH joy, she just promised the Clark's (Vionic) man is on his way now, and the audience is taking selfie's !!!

I can hardly contain myself ! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} ( I LOVE ME SOME SHOES !!!!) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Did you find any good ones today?

Trusted Contributor

Watching the Dodgers
Super Contributor

T-Shirt Breast Cancer Awareness Hope for the Fighters #1

Awwww, Jane said Alberti was co-hosting with her all night. Where is he now ???? He's gone !!!!

Nooooo! Not Jane solo ?????? {#emotions_dlg.crying}

lolakimono, nope, don't buy shoes now.

What channel is the game on ????

Super Contributor

On 10/3/2014 Qlady100 said:

Now, the fun begins. So, after 3.5 minutes into the show, she has already show Halloween pictures of each of her daughter's and her cat, with promises of many more to come throughout the rest of the show !!! Oh goody !!!

Well, I'm off to fix popcorn, get my candy corn and M & M's, I think it's going to be a HE*LL

of a show. OH joy, she just promised the Clark's (Vionic) man is on his way now, and the audience is taking selfie's !!!

I can hardly contain myself ! {#emotions_dlg.tt1} ( I LOVE ME SOME SHOES !!!!) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Maybe the audience will throw black sharpies to the messy looking Vionic vendor.
Honored Contributor

On 10/3/2014 Alsee said: Watching the Dodgers

Go Dodgers.

Honored Contributor

I don't see Alberti either. Are you sure he was co-hosting?

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/3/2014 ValuSkr said:

I don't see Alberti either. Are you sure he was co-hosting?

He's in the crowd. . .wait until they do another interview with the live audience.

Esteemed Contributor

On 10/3/2014 gazelle77 said:
On 10/3/2014 Qlady100 said:

Maybe the audience will throw black sharpies to the messy looking Vionic vendor.

LOL. . .I was just sitting here thinking that we might get through a presentation without the marker, but then Jane asked him to do a live demo of drawing on Stacy Ann's leg. Jane said that you'll never know what we might see on the Shoe Shopping Show. . .too funny, Jane. . .like we didn't see that coming! {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}