Valued Contributor

Zullily.com has Vionic with Orthaheel

Looks like a large selection

Super Contributor

Re: Zullily.com has Vionic with Orthaheel

I'm finding them everywhere. Especially in many of the mail order catalogs that I've been receiving for years. Some are in Health, some are in Fashion, some are in Miscellaneous catalogs. But Clark's, Orthoheel's, and Vionic's have suddenly massively increased their advertising and their sales market. I can't get away from them, they are everywhere.

Frequent Contributor

I have also seen Vionic and Clark's on Zullily. They were perhaps last season styles (which matters none to me) I got a pair of Ashland for $30 some dollars and the only difference was the newer version had top stitching which I did not care for anyway. Win Win!

Frequent Contributor

I've found those brands and others highly discounted on the web with FREE SHIPPING AND FREE RETURNS on top of a 20-30% off. If you research an item you most likely will find a better price elsewhere and the savings are great. I love to look for a better price.
Esteemed Contributor

It should not come as a surprise that you are able to find Vionic/OrthaHeel at other retailers. It was the company's attempt to infiltrate the US market which led them to hook up with QVC. QVC is a huge promotional tool for brands to gain name recognition. The impact is staggering and is as effective as any multi-million dollar magazine or TV ad campaign.

I personally would not order footwear from Zulily as they have limited return. This is fine if you are repeat buying a style or it's one you've tried on in a store. I would say you are a smart shopper if you find the brand at a trusted retailer, with better return exchange policies, at the same or lower than QVC prices. I think Vionic is one of the few brands which QVC ships free, therefore s&h is not a comparative factor in this case.

Super Contributor

Good one for selection