Trusted Contributor

I see that Steve is not at QVC to introduce the TSV. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I used my remote and will see what else is on.

Respected Contributor

Steve has not represented Clarks in a very long time. It's been Amy for quite a while now. I like her better than Steve.

Trusted Contributor

Steve has come down from MA for the TSV presentations.

I have Amy to thank for turning me on to Earthies. No more Clarks for me. The construction and fit are better in the Earth brand, arches and all.

Valued Contributor

We are all entitled to our own opinion, but I miss Steve. He has come back for a tsv launch. A lot of us think he adds a little bit of humor and personality to otherwise bland presentations on QVC.

Super Contributor
On 9/18/2014 cotto22 said:

We are all entitled to our own opinion, but I miss Steve. He has come back for a tsv launch. A lot of us think he adds a little bit of humor and personality to otherwise bland presentations on QVC.

ITA. He makes shoe shopping fun, even if I do not care for the shoe being presented. His conversation does not turn me off as the other presenter often does. The fact that Amy had a baby is not relevant to every presentation but some of the hosts do not help.

Steve reminds me of the white mountain guy from years ago. I think after he retired white mountain dropped off the charts in their styles and quality. Of course, QVC buyers are not the greatest either.

Super Contributor
Oh I think Steve is hilarious! I always enjoyed watching his presentations sheerly for his sense of humor lol!!
Regular Contributor

The presenters who launch the brand tend to step back as the brand is successful. It's not the best use of their time & think many viewers just don't realize if he wanted to come, I'm sure he would. This is a task left to more junior people in the company.

Valued Contributor
On 9/18/2014 Rottie_mama said:

ITA. He makes shoe shopping fun, even if I do not care for the shoe being presented. His conversation does not turn me off as the other presenter often does. The fact that Amy had a baby is not relevant to every presentation but some of the hosts do not help.

Steve reminds me of the white mountain guy from years ago. I think after he retired white mountain dropped off the charts in their styles and quality. Of course, QVC buyers are not the greatest either.

I loved the White Mountain guy- Dave I think his name was! I had mentioned that on these boards, and he had read that and actually mentioned it on air one time. He was such a teddy bear. He and Steve were two presenters that I would watch even when I didn't have any intention in buying a thing. Most are so bland and boring, which is why I usually just look at the products online and the videos, unless it is a tsv I am interested in.

Super Contributor
On 9/18/2014 Rottie_mama said:

I loved the White Mountain guy- Dave I think his name was! I had mentioned that on these boards, and he had read that and actually mentioned it on air one time. He was such a teddy bear. He and Steve were two presenters that I would watch even when I didn't have any intention in buying a thing. Most are so bland and boring, which is why I usually just look at the products online and the videos, unless it is a tsv I am interested in.

Thank you. My apologies I could not remember his name, Dave. He was a hoot just as Steve is.

Super Contributor

Loved Dave and Steve and miss them both. I realize things have to change. Stick with a winner. I'm disappointed in several of the replacement vendors. They just don't have any chemistry with me at all.

War Eagle!