Frequent Contributor

Does anyone own, or have tried Justin boots? If so, how do they hold up over time and are they true to size, small, big, etc...? I'm primarily asking about the Gypsy style. I saw some cute styles on Amazon.

Super Contributor

You might pay more for other brands, but you will NOT beat the quality of Justin boots. I'm from Texas, Fort Worth to be exact, and this is an iconic Texas brand.

I have a pair of black cowboy(girl) boots I've had for 20 years. I've had them resoled once and they just keep on looking good.

They have many styles that would transend the typical western boot to your gypsy style.

I find they fit me true to size.

Frequent Contributor
On 9/8/2014 LDOlvr said:

You might pay more for other brands, but you will NOT beat the quality of Justin boots. I'm from Texas, Fort Worth to be exact, and this is an iconic Texas brand.

I have a pair of black cowboy(girl) boots I've had for 20 years. I've had them resoled once and they just keep on looking good.

They have many styles that would transend the typical western boot to your gypsy style.

I find they fit me true to size.

Thanks, for the replySmiley Happy They all pretty much have great reviews, so I purchased some over the weekend.

Respected Contributor
I like Justin boots but I've tried a couple pair on at a store near me that sells them and they're too wide for me. I'm sure that doesn't help you. I wish I could buy a pair! Smiley Sad
Contributor

I've had a pair of Justin Ropers for years, and love the low heel, and the way they fit my (size 6) wide feet comfortably, with boot socks. The Roper style fit to me, fit more true to size. My teenage daughter has a narrower foot, and we bought her a pair of Gypsy boots (6 1/2) in Texas this summer. The boots ended up being a size too big for her, but she wanted them so bad. Well, I'm the owner of a 'new' pair of Gypsy boots that fit a bit snug in the toe box area for me, and my daughter will get another pair of Gypsy boots for Christmas, this time in her correct size.

They do hold up well, and as mentioned, Texans love their Justins. Two different styles of boots that do fit differently imo. Hope you love your boots!

Frequent Contributor

Thanks guys, for the responses! They do help. I sized down one-half size, in case they're wide, but I like my toe room, and most boots are a little too narrow in the toe box and calf area for me, but I think these will workSmiley Happy Fingers crossed...

Super Contributor

Amazon has good prices on boots, esp. when they have their discounts. Usually around Nov.