Occasional Contributor

I am so disappointed! The Go Walk TSV never comers in wide width. I had emailed QVC a number of years ago to say that a TSV should be available to all customers. Since then nothing has changed.

I am a true size 10W. If a shoe is 10W, I don't even have to try it on, except to see if I like it or not.

I don't understand QVC not insisting that all shoe vendors must make a wide width available when they present a TSV. It's not like Skechers never makes wide. They do.

I really believe QVC disenfranchisess a large portion of their customers by not insisting that all TSV be made available for all customers. I think it's important to note that the Southern Channel never offers a Today's Special that is not sized for their entire customer base. Whether it's shoes or clothing or accessories, all offerings are for average and plus/wide-sized customers.

Just Sayin'.

Esteemed Contributor

I looked all over and just found/bought a pair of wide go walks- in suede- on amazon. QVC usually offers wides when other venues don't, I'm surprised by this tsv ! My go walks on amazon were $49.99 - the style is called 'autumn'.

Esteemed Contributor

I wear a wide width and feel the same as you...if its a TSV....then it should be available in all widths....

Honored Contributor

Be glad you aren't me - unless the shoe is an adjustable sandal , I need a wide on the left and a medium on the rt. So every pair of shoes I buy I have to buy 2 pair. I had extensive surgery on my left foot and it has a lot of metal in there making it require a wide shoe to be comfortable, but if I try to wear a wide on the right my foot is slipping out of it as I walk.

Trusted Contributor

I wear wide and I'm so disappointed when a shoe I want isn't offered in W widths. I haven't seen the one you are talking about but I know what you mean.

I know Narrow footed people are disappointed when N width isn't offered. Q should be able to offer these widths because they have such a wide audience and very few warehouses. It's not like a B&M store that is stuck with the inventory at hundreds of different retail locations if the right person doesn't walk in their doors.

If they build it we will come!!

KJPA
Super Contributor

I was surprised on a TSV they didn't offer Narrow and Wide widths. They should have planned for that.

Super Contributor

I agree. Have to pass up the TSV because I also wear a wide width. And to be far to all, they should come in Narrow as well.

Frequent Contributor

I also wear a wide width, they are so rarely offered on Q, I don't bother looking at any of the shoes they have on air.

Super Contributor

Been my ongoing complaint for decades at retailers everywhere! If a woman wears a 2X or 3X dress, I simply can't fathom them wearing a regular width shoe!!!

Even when I wore a size 8, I had a wide width foot.

Valued Contributor

I wrote QVC 30 yrs. ago about this problem. It isn't the vendors it is QVC's shoe buyers. Nothing is done about it. Therefore I only buy about 1 item from QVC. I use to buy $100 a month now I buy $25 a month. My way of a boycott.