Occasional Contributor

Hi...

Does anyone know if the Vicki 2 are coming back in all sizes? I am looking for a comfortable boot that will fit my calf... I need a boot a little bit wider on the calf...

Thanks {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Honored Contributor

What size/color are you looking for?

Occasional Contributor
Hi... I need a 7.5.... would like both black and brown... I hope clarks brings them back!
Honored Contributor

Shoebuy has this style in your size in brown:

Use the code at the top and they're out the door @ $90.

Honored Contributor

Naturalizer is one of the brands who advertises a wide shaft, which might work. These come in both colors, but they have different styles and you can apply a coupon.

Johanna

Naturalizer Johanna Wide Shaft Black Leather

Jamison

Naturalizer Jamison Wide Shaft Black Leather

David Tate - Branson

David Tate Branson Wide Calf Black

Occasional Contributor
Wow!!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to find these .....
Honored Contributor
On 8/16/2014 lovebug3399 said: Wow!!!!!! Thanks for taking the time to find these .....

You're most welcome. Lucky for you, I'm still on summer vacation so I have the time to do some research. From what I've seen, it looks like a style that's not around (even on the Clarks site) so I doubt that the Q will order more, and if they do, they'll be more expensive.

There is one black pair left in a 7.5 C/D on Amazon. Be aware that the wide calf ladies are reporting that the Clarks are measuring 15" in the calf, if that matters to you.

If you're on Mr.Rebates or Ebates, you can get even more cash back. The Naturalizers and David Tates I found at onlineshoes.com. Look for the code at the top of the page (David Tate is not further reduced).

Occasional Contributor
Lol... I am on summer vacation too... back to school in a few weeks... as a school counselor I need to be comfortable Smiley Happy