Regular Contributor
Any thoughts on this shoe? I do battle with PF and pay the price when it wear non supportive shoes. I've been wanting a moc and while the IM ones are cute, they don't have near enough support for me. I ordered the red, all leather, but guessed at the size as I wear a 7 in tennis shoes, but range anywhere from a 7 to 8 in other shoes. That demo they do showing the foot longer or shorter....yep, that's me 100%! I ordered a 7.5, wish me luck and share your thoughts and info on this shoe! Smiley Happy
Regular Contributor

Follow up: I received these in red yesterday. I was unsure about size when ordering so I can say I was pleasantly surprised that they are a perfect fit! The leather is very soft and pliable, and width was not an issue for me (many times I need a wide, this comes only in medium). The Vionic footbed is not as pronounced as in most of my Orthaheel sandals, but it is still leaps and bounds above the IM mocs that were on TSV recently as far as support, etc. In response so some of the reviews on the shoe, it doesn't look like a slipper to me, but a well made flat. However, I can see that if you purchase the leopard it may resemble a slipper a little more than the red leather one does!