Honored Contributor
Has anyone gotten any of the shoes made of woven multicolored elastic? I saw them, thought they were so cute so I ordered a pair from Footsmart. They came today and I've been wearing them but think perhaps they need to go back. It's like walking barefooted with no support or cushioning. My foot is on the narrow side of medium but they seem to be getting tighter and tighter. I think I need to pack them up and send them back. QVC had them but they're sold out. https://www.footsmart.com/P-Bernie-Mev-Womens-Cuddly-Mary-Jane-Shoes-88754.aspx?cm_vc=recs_hp_rr&cm_...
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm in AZ........somehow, I don't think elastic would be comfortable in the heat

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

I haven't seen elastic ones but saw the CROCS in those multi color strips here at QVC. I didn't think they were elastic anyway?

Respected Contributor

An ever-enduring style gets Crocs-comfy. This eye-catching, Huarache-inspired sandal has a fabulous fit thanks to flexible straps and a fully-molded Croslite design. From Crocs Footwear.

• Style: Huarache Flat
  • Translucent, flexible straps
  • Lightweight, cushioned insole; non-marking outsole
  • Flat heel
  • Medium whole sizes 4 thru 11
  • Half sizes should size down
  • Croslite insole/outsole; thermoplastic polyurethane straps
  • Imported

A327896

$50

Occasional Contributor
I have some very similar to this but mine are a wedge. I don't know how to post a pic but you can find them by googling Steven by Steve Madden Brynn. I bought them in black and liked them so much I wound up getting two other colors. I work in retail so I'm on my feet all day and I can wear these comfortably. They also look really cute on the foot.
Occasional Contributor
Honored Contributor

Here are yours, OP-

Honored Contributor

On the site where you purchased, only 50% would recommend to a friend.

These seem to do a bit better-

Bernie Mev Demure Black Multi

Honored Contributor
On 6/25/2014 lolakimono said:

On the site where you purchased, only 50% would recommend to a friend.

These seem to do a bit better-

Bernie Mev Demure Black Multi

I saw some similar to these at Ross yesterday. They were a pretty solid color turquoise but I did not think they would have much support so I did not try them on.

Honored Contributor
They're terribly uncomfortable and yes, they're hot. They're cute though. They need to go back to the drawing board on this one.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment