Honored Contributor

I bought my 1st pair and just received them yesterday (A231599)...

They are SOOOO comfortable!!! My review I made last night was just posted. Since then, I have stalked the link to the shoes so I could get more pairs and got lucky. I have the blue and wanted ALL the other colors.

I feel like I won the lotto this morning. There must have been a couple of cancellations overnight. I wound up being able to get the last pair of khaki and red in my size and got on waitlist for the brown...WOOT!!!! {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I have bought many tops and pants/shorts over the years which I got more than one color of the same if I really liked them, but NEVER shoes before. I just had to share for anyone interested.

Being in my mid 50's, I have been loyal to Birkies most of my life when it came to sandals...not anymore. Good-Bye Birkies, Hello Earth Origins!!!

Valued Contributor

They are addictive, aren't they? I discovered them when I got a OTO last year and now have two other pairs in the same style, but from other places. They are comfortable and stylish. From that one style, I have branched out to a gladiator style, and a flip flop style too from famous footwear.

Glad you found a winner!

Honored Contributor
On 6/20/2014 cotto22 said:

They are addictive, aren't they? I discovered them when I got a OTO last year and now have two other pairs in the same style, but from other places. They are comfortable and stylish. From that one style, I have branched out to a gladiator style, and a flip flop style too from famous footwear.

Glad you found a winner!

Hello Cotto22, TY! And thanks for the FYI about FF. I see coupons all the time for that place but I never bought shoes there. I will keep them in mind for the future for this brand.

Honored Contributor

Here are your shoes:

Frequent Contributor

I own these and they are indeed wonderful comfortable shoes. I own three pair of earth origins and can not tell you how thrilled I am with these. I have been looking for a shoe with a good orthotic footbed so that I can wear sandals again. I suddenly developed painful arch problems last year and need good arch support. I have spent a fortune trying to find the right shoe

I can not wear vionic orthoheels because theey actually were causing me to have knee pain ! I guess the way they realligned my foot caused some type of twist in the knee.I actually tried two different styles and it happened in both. I think the arch is a little too built up in those for me.

I tried birkenstock and they were a little too stiff and hard for me, although the arch support was O.K.

I have many clarks which I always loved, but they don't have enough arch support, so I need orthotics with these. THey are absolutely perfect with orthotics, but I couldnt wear sandals for obvious reasons.

I finally found the earth origins..and they are the "goldilock" shoe..just perfect support with no orthotic insoles and oh so comfy. I can be on my feet for hours and have no pain. I got the above mentioned shoes and two leather sandals from them. I will be definately going back for more from this brand. I hope QVC does not stop carrying these, as it seems the vionics are the ones they are really promoting.