Respected Contributor

Questions on sending back shoes...

I ordered a pair of Vionic thongs. Love them. So ordered a similar style, but I don't think they are going to work. They fit a bit differently.

About how much does it cost to send back shoes? What is the best way to do it? USPS or UPS? Flat rate?

Respected Contributor

Re: Questions on sending back shoes...

Your invoice should have been included with your shoes. Using the original packing box - if possible - put the sticky tear off return label (on your invoice) on the outside of the packing box, write your problem with the fit on the invoice and check whether you want a credit or other options. It will probably cost you $6.95 or so to return the shoes - the exact amount will be on the invoice. Drop the box off at the USPO or have it picked up by your mailman.

The process is simple, and you will receive credit in a week or so in the amount of your purchase price minus the return shipping charge.

If by chance you have lost your invoice, I would call Customer Service, tell them your problem, and they will probably send you a return label.

Super Contributor

First take it to the Post Office and see how much it will cost to return.

Usually it is less, I always do that unless the pkg is heavy or too big.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for the responses!

Respected Contributor

I would use Q's label and be charged $6.95. A few years back I went to the post office to return a pair of shoes and asked for the cheapest way possible and it would have been close to $10.00.

Respected Contributor

On 6/13/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

I would use Q's label and be charged $6.95. A few years back I went to the post office to return a pair of shoes and asked for the cheapest way possible and it would have been close to $10.00.

That's good to know. Will just use the label and be done with it. Thanks!
Honored Contributor

On 6/15/2014 mjunkie said:
On 6/13/2014 RedConvertibleGirl said:

That's good to know. Will just use the label and be done with it. Thanks!

That's what I do. I found USPS charges more than the label, so I don't check it anymore.