Frequent Contributor

I'm crazy about that Vendor who promotes Earth Origins. She is so much fun. Because of her, I gave EO a try a month or so ago and I love the sandals - so comfortable. Went back for two more pairs.

She's a hoot - wish all the vendors were that entertaining.

Honored Contributor
She seems a bit subdued since becoming the Earth Origins Rep.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

Wow... just got a quick glimpse of Sally, glad to see her back. I remember liking her when she represented Birks.

moongirl

Valued Contributor

She was never my favorite but I do agree that she has become a bit subdued. She describes the shoes well.

Super Contributor

I am glad she toned herself down a bit. Maybe she learned a lesson since she was a vendor for the Birkenstock brand. A hoot? I think not!

Contributor

I don't wear Birki's and I haven't tried EO's but I have made that Cheesecake she and her mother made a couple of years ago on Christmas Eve.

I am forever grateful for this recipe.

Simply the easiest and best cheesecake I have ever eaten. Never cracks and it looks like Martha Stewart made it.

Respected Contributor
On 4/14/2014 presleycat said:

I don't wear Birki's and I haven't tried EO's but I have made that Cheesecake she and her mother made a couple of years ago on Christmas Eve.

Simply the easiest and best cheesecake I have ever eaten. Never cracks and it looks like Martha Stewart made it.

Seems to me she must have learned something after she was apparently released as the up front person for Birkenstock. Glad she's toned down some. She might benefit from a little bit of hair styling - too old for the teenage pony tail.

presleycat - could you please post that cheesecake recipe. I need a better one than I have.

Regular Contributor

Here you go Perkup!

Sally Coombs Mom's Cheesecake Recipe

Crust

1 & 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs

1/2 cup sugar

1 stick melted butter

Dump into the buttered springform pan and press up the sides 2 inches.

Filling

3 8oz softened cream cheese

1 & 1/2 cup sugar

4 eggs

1/8 tsp salt

1 tsp vanilla (or lemon juice) your choice

--Cream together cream cheese and sugar, add eggs and lemon juice.

Bake at 350 for about 50 mins. Let cool for about 15 mins, then add topping.

Put back in the oven for another 10 minutes.

Topping

2 cups sour cream

1/4 cup sugar

1 tsp lemon juice

Contributor
On 4/14/2014 presleycat said:

Simply the easiest and best cheesecake I have ever eaten. Never cracks and it looks like Martha Stewart made it. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

presleycat, I'd love to have that recipe too.

Trusted Contributor

She was over the top when she was the Birks vendor. I agree, she is a little subdued since she now works for Earth Origins, but I think she is still immature and silly. I don't watch her.