Occasional Contributor

CALLING BRUCE MAKOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B. Makowski shoes.......

Please Bruce~ I have seen some really awesome shoes offered on QVC ...I would LOVE to own them. Sadly, I have a larger foot. Would it be possible to cater...(even a little?????) to us larger foot gals? I wish wish wish you would offer 11s and 12s Med, and Wds. Probably a long shot but I just thought I'd let you know there were people out here that were wishing for this.....I can't be the only one with a big foot that appreciates your work and would love to buy shoes from you! Thanks! :*

Trusted Contributor

Re: CALLING BRUCE MAKOWSKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B. Makowski shoes.......

I am very happy not seeing him so much. I wear a size 10 in all shoes but his shoes run very small. I bought a pair last year not only were they too small they were not made very well.
Honored Contributor

love his handbags AND his shoes......they always fit me in my regular size 8m. I don't find them to run small at all. I have a feeling though that he wont be selling his shoes anymore on qvc. haven't seen a new pair of shoes from him for at least a year now.

I have been trying to pick up the ones that are getting marked down.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I love BMak's shoes (and boots)! I am sad that they don't seem to be bringing any new ones. I take a 10 1/2 wide, so I get the size 11 and they work fine for me. I do have some of his boots that were made in wide widths and I love them.

Honored Contributor

Bruce Makowsky is like a giant Roman Candle that has just plain fizzled out. Maybe overexposure had something to do with it.

Honored Contributor

He sold his company and has moved on to bigger and better things. He could care less about anyone's feet.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

love his handbags and shoes