Trusted Contributor

Wow..........it pays to shop around! Yesterday I saw these pumps presented on HSN. Now I'm NOT a high heel person.....at all, but these shoes looked like something I might be able to wear when I wouldn't be on my feet much, and they were so classy looking. So this morning I googled them to find more reviews regarding fit, comfort, etc., and came across several sites that sell these shoes. And lo and behold......Famous Footwear has them. At HSN they were $69.00 on sale, and most other websites that have them were along the same price. However.....Famous Footwear has them for $24.99! And the taupe color is only $20! Needless to say, I ordered them in the black from them!

Honored Contributor

Re: Naturalizer ""Lennox"" pumps

NiteStar thank you. I am going to order the taupe.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

The Naturalizer Lennox pump is one of their standards that the company brings back again and again so for a shoe like that it certainly pays to shop around. I would go to a bricks and mortar store though to be sure of the fit and that they are comfortable to walk in.

Valued Contributor

I saw that some of the reviews stated that the sizing ran a bit off...(Famous Footwear Site)...it could just be THEIR feet, but I'm hoping yours work out well!

Both black AND taupe are low in price now (19.99 & 20.00)

Thanks for sharing!

Honored Contributor

On 3/23/2014 DiamondGirly said:

I saw that some of the reviews stated that the sizing ran a bit off...(Famous Footwear Site)...it could just be THEIR feet, but I'm hoping yours work out well!

Both black AND taupe are low in price now (19.99 & 20.00)

Thanks for sharing!

That was my experience with these shoes. I didn't try them on for about a week after receiving them because I'm just now coming off of wearing boots for the past five months and usually my feet have to go through an adjustment period. I tried them on yesterday and I couldn't even get them on. Back they go!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.