Super Contributor

For those interested, there will be 2 One Hour Birkenstock shows the end of April. Lets hope for some new styles!

Trusted Contributor

This is great news. I love my Birks. Thanks for the ""heads up""!

Cindy

Contributor

Thank you. I'm looking forward to it and hoping for new styles too! Birks are my favorites!

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the info. I am looking forward to it. I recently ordered 3 pair of Birkenstock sandals from QVC and they didn't fit right.

I have ordered all of my other (all 100 of them) Birkenstock shoes from QVC over the years.

The ones I just bought got sent back. They didn't fit right for some reason. I wonder if Claudia will be back. Remember Claudia.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the heads up.. I will be watching, love my Birks and am always interested in finding something new and different. I got a grey patent pair that I absolutely love they are so cute and comfortable, my feet thank me everyday for loving Birkenstocks!!

Respected Contributor
never cared for Birkenstocks. I find them exceptionally wide. I also don't think they are particularly stylish. My niece poked fun of mine and I've been self conscious about wearing them ever since.
Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the info. I wear Birks in the house and in place of slippers. Nothing is more comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for posting this! I'm having Birkenstock withdrawal. Usually by this time, I've bought quite a "few" pairs! I miss seeing Claudia. {#emotions_dlg.sad} I hope they have some cute styles for us. No matter what anyone says about the style, I've been wearing them since college, and even after years of wearing heels during the day, I have NO foot problems. My good friend, who used to live in HIGH heels, just had surgery and can't wear them any longer. She's adjusting to that, and it's hard for her. Now to go mark my calendar. . . Smile

Contributor

This is wonderful news!!!

Anyone know the dates yet?

I'm hoping that they have some new soft footbed styles, and at least one pair with the back strap.

For myself, I don't think I could ever have enough Birki's!!!!

Respected Contributor

I wish they'd bring back some of the old styles.....I'm tired of seeing all of these new brands (even tho some are very nice) and Birks have been put on the back burner.

I hope they will have some back strap sandals. I miss all the clogs (for winter) they used to sell.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy