Honored Contributor

Do you have any experience with Bella Vita shoes?

I probably should have asked about the brand before I ordered these from another site

/></p>

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Regular Contributor

Yes, we have a local upscale boutique here that sells them. They are very expensive at this store, I love many of ther styles. This boutique has great sales as they turn their mechandise over twice a year. I have been able to get a few pairs at a great discount. They run true to size and are well made. I love your new sandal, wear them in good health.

I see you are from MI, our DS went to Law school in Lansing, he loved his 3 years there. The people of MI were very kind and helpful. If he could have found a job he would have stayed. We live in VA, so the weather was a big shock for him. We visited him several times and found something new to enjoy each time.

Honored Contributor

fbm2lsm - thanks for saying such nice things about Michigan. I appreciate it. I ended up ordering the sandals from shoebuy with a coupon. Total cost $59.99 as compared to original price of $80. I wanted something neutral that would look okay with skirts, pants or jeans.

Honored Contributor

Bird, don't keep us in suspense! Did you get them yet?! And if so, how do they fit?

BTW-

you're in charge of the A.M. Style thread as I have training on Saturday from 8-4. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

Honored Contributor

I have a few shoes in this brand. It is one of the few brands that have really nice, stylish shoes that come in WW which I appreciate.

I mostly have Bella Vita, Fitzwell and Annie. All from Zappos. All come in WW.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor
On 2/18/2014 lolakimono said:

Bird, don't keep us in suspense! Did you get them yet?! And if so, how do they fit?

BTW-

you're in charge of the A.M. Style thread as I have training on Saturday from 8-4. {#emotions_dlg.glare}

I'm thinking they will be sitting on my front porch when I get home from work today.

The girls are going to be disappointed on Saturday (lol). I am a poor substitute {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I have around 4 pair. I have not had any issues as they were simple styles that I ordered and low heel. I appreciate leather shoes and they offer them. The ones you pictured are pretty but too high for my health/age.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

I received my new shoes today and am very happy that I ordered a narrow. The ankle strap and modified t-strap work together. When I tighten the ankle strap, the t-strap follows and I feel secure in the shoe. The heel cup on the back of the shoe caused me some concern. I think I must have a narrow heel because when I walk I feel like I am trying to step out of the shoe (if that makes sense). I can't walk out of the shoe because of the ankle strap and t-strap so my foot makes a noise. Hard to describe unless you've been through it (lol).

I am going to see if heel liners will help with the slipping.

All things considered a nice shoe and no regrets.

Regular Contributor

I own a few Bella Vita shoes. I get mine from Amazon. Best prices and wide width!

Love this brand. The box is beautiful too.