Regular Contributor

I just recently logged onto the boots category on the Q...and was amazed at the huge selection of boots!

Most of those brands have never been on TV...and there were many, many cute styles...when I see boots on the shows....it's usually Clarks!

I was so surprised...and then realized when most of my size 8 were sold out or unavailable that many must be ordering...for me, this Q site was a secret!

Did any of you receive and love boots from the Q? I particularly was disappointed that a brand called Spring Step was so cute, yet my size gone...I will keep an eye on their online selection.

Wonder why the Q keeps these brands off the air?

Honored Contributor

Hello Carlotta,

I tried those Spring Step boots you posted about, but they didn't work for me. I am a half size and the European sizing didn't work for me in a boot. I am one of the posters who always discusses shoes on the Q, but I think people don't want to buy because the S/H is an issue and there are inconsistencies in the sizing. Other retailers, like onlineshoes.com, carry Spring Step, so you should check them out.

I don't have any Q boots- they're all from Amazon, Nordies, 6pm, and Onlineshoes.com. Many moons ago I saw a waterproof ankle boot from Clarks on an anniversary show, but while I debated about it, my size sold out. I did find it from Amazon, and I love it for a rain boot.

Regular Contributor

Good point. I will check out those sites...just can't believe that the Q wouldn't publicize all those choices they have online....I do get tired of Clarks, even though I have quite a few pairs! LOL!

Honored Contributor

Shawn is the one who seems to present the most Spring Steps, although I've also seen them with Shoe Shopping with You Know Who.

I think I've seen Shawn with these on her accessories shows:

Spring Step Lollipop Leather Clogs - A242110

Here is our recent discussion about a particular pair of Spring Step-

http://community.qvc.com/forums/fashion-talk/topic/414649/for-some-reason-these-remind-me-of-the-mu...

Esteemed Contributor

I agree. There's a nice selection of Timberland, for example but these boots have never been presented and stranger still, are available only in broken sizes.

That said, I can name at least 5 sites where I can find the exact same boots for much, much less. In fact, this fall, I wanted a pair of Timberland and found them here at the Q for 189.00. At shoebuy.com they were on sale and there was a code. I bought the exact same boot for 98.00 with FREE SHIPPING both ways.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

Whenever I'm in the market for boots, I'll check out a few sites to compare pricing, s/h, and if I can return for free if I don't like them. Wherever I get the best buy, that's where I shop - this includes the Q too. Easy pay is not always the best buy IMO.

Honored Contributor

Try Shop HQ for boots next season,they sell high end boots like Ariat and Matisse and they have 6 easy pays. I just got a pair of Matisse military style lace up boots on clearance for less than 80 dollars and Zappos wanted 119.00 for them, so it was still a bargin after I paid the S&H.

Regular Contributor

Thanks for these tips, Ladies! I checked out some of these sites and can't' believe the price difference between them and the Q...plus the no S/H factor...wow!