Valued Contributor
Hi everyone, just sat down to watch so I missed the TS presentation and most of the first hour. I did get in my AG order: 405-524 Pretty Paintings Card Kit, 405-873 Dies on auto-ship, 405-521 Flower Pot Decoupage Kit, 405-523 Foil Stamp Paper. I really wanted the 12" Gatefold Folders and the 12" pre-cut paper, but I will wait on those. I feel like I have enough AG supplies to make a lot of wonderful cards and scrapbook pages. I plan to buy the 12" items, including "Paper Tricks" in the summer so I have something fun and new to try. Happy shopping and watching!!!
Valued Contributor
Don't forget to use MR REBATES or EBATES or whatever your favorite rebate site is. MR. REBATES is offering 5 percent back for HSN.
Frequent Contributor

I am tempted to buy the tiffany organization book. I never can find anything and think this is a good idea. I haven't gotten to the Anna stuff yet as i usually can't resist. So for now I have the tiffany storage system in my cart. It is a great price compared to the cost on her own website. There are few other items I have my eye on like the hot off the press - there are a few kits on clearance that look good and I am debating the 3 birds cards for all seasons. So far haven't hit the buy button but I am so tempted.

Honored Contributor

Whew! So glad I ordered the die auto ship set yesterday! She wasn't even able to get through an entire presentation before sell-out! Also ordered the flower pot kit and the foil layers (405-523), as well as the Dazzles set. Not sure I'll be adding anything else to that list today. But fun so far! (You sure do have to be quick with so many of AG's items!)

Frequent Contributor

I am so not happy about the auto ship dies. Can't believe they are sold out Tried to get them around 7:00 AM and they were gone. No wait list or anything. Not a happy camper as that was all I was going to order from Anna today. Oh well you sleep you lose I guess. For those that got them enjoy and please leave a review when you can.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/24/2015 Janet M said:

I am tempted to buy the tiffany organization book. I never can find anything and think this is a good idea. I haven't gotten to the Anna stuff yet as i usually can't resist. So for now I have the tiffany storage system in my cart. It is a great price compared to the cost on her own website. There are few other items I have my eye on like the hot off the press - there are a few kits on clearance that look good and I am debating the 3 birds cards for all seasons. So far haven't hit the buy button but I am so tempted.

I bit the bullet and ordered the tiffany organization set. I did a lot of research on it and it sure seems like I will get some use out of it. When it gets here I have also decided to really go through my ""stuff"" and really get brutal on things I have had for years and never used.

Frequent Contributor

Memyselfandi - I am hoping the organizational system works. I have so much stuff everywhere so hopefully it helps clean up and I can toss some of the things I don't use. I usually give them to my daughter in law or grand daughters and if they are not interested I donate them to the schools or good will. Hoping to do a lot of that organizing The HSN price is a good one for all that you get. I really am miffed that the Anna Dies on auto delivery sold out so fast. I did want those as well but that is what I get for getting some sleep last night. When you get the system let me know what you think and I will do that same. I want the today special but I have the original envelope maker and a few of the box ones. Figured this would take up less space but really don't need it so I haven't hit the buy button yet. Don't care about the banner portion. I also think the price could have been a little less.

Honored Contributor

FWIW: The only way I was able to get the die set was because I ordered it yesterday. I was checking on the item number since Anna posted it on her blog. Day after day it was only the single ship that was available to order. When lo and behold, when I checked again mid-afternoon yesterday, there was the auto-ship!!!!! I would have been mighty disappointed if I had waited until today. I really wanted to get the A/D. Whew! But as popular as her items are….especially new items….HSN would be wise to bring in more whenever she's on. They could have sold "tons" more if they were able to present them during more of her subsequent presentations.

Frequent Contributor

Krimpette - I had them in my cart and fell asleep. I was so unhappy when I woke up and they were already gone. I am surprised that there were not more offered although I am sure thousands were sold.I guess since it wasn't the Today special they didn't bring in as many as they would have. I have so much Anna stuff it isn't funny. I have stuff going back to the Lee Ward days. That was a craft store before Michael's came to town. Then I got things from QVC as well. Then when she came to HSN with such beautiful things who could resist. I guess it wasn't in the cards for me to get the die set. Please post and let us know how you love them.

Honored Contributor

Janet: I feel your pain. I don't know what made me go back and check to see if the item was showing up. Since I'm a very early riser, I was going to wait until this morning. Maybe they'll be back some time in the future as individual purchases.