Contributor

Has anyone purchased this from HSN? Are you able to use Anna Griffin embossing folders with it?

Regular Contributor

Re: Sizzix embossing machine

Sorry, don't know. I'd call Sizzix customer service at 1-877-355-4766 to get correct info.

Valued Contributor

Hi Kittykatmom2, I do not own a Sizzix machine, but from what I have read and seen on YouTube, it does an awesome job cutting AG dies so it should do fine with the embossing folders. Check out "Obrooks0711" (I think that is correct) on YouTube, she is great at demo'ing AG products and she has an excellent video with AG dies and the Sizzix Bigkick.
Regular Contributor

It depends on which Sizzix you own. One model that looks like a purse with a beaded handle does not die cut; it embosses only. It's called the Texture Boutique Embossing Machine. But sorry, still don't know if it takes AG embossing folders!

Frequent Contributor

I have the Texture Boutique which I bought quite a few years ago and regret it. It only embosses the smaller AG folders (I think 4 x 6). The bigger ones are too wide to go thru it. I have my eyes on the ebosser from Theresa Collins as a future present for me! The Texture Boutique is okay for small folders but not the big ones, so it is basically a waste of money (plus it doesn't cut dies).