Regular Contributor

Hi everyone! I've been away for a few weeks (lucky me...traveling overseas) but I'm back with some craft day news from Anna's website and Facebook page.

It looks like she'll have the TS once again!! Her show times on March 24 are midnight, 11am, 4pm, 8pm and 10pm ET. How exciting!

On her Facebook page, she's mentioned a couple things:

1) she'll have a new card kit (I hope it's the TS)

2) she'll have something new called Flower Pot decoupage (or something close to that). It sounds like maybe die cuts of lots of different flowers?? That would be great.

She'll also be on for their Cinderella Event, March 10 at 5am and 1pm ET, and again on March 11 at 7pm ET. I understand she'll be selling her home decor bedding items plus tote bags, etc.

I hope you're all getting her emails. She does video demos of various products, shows finished cards and scrapbook pages, and gives sneak peaks of upcoming shows and new products. AND...she usually has giveaways of her new items! I've never won anything but still, it's all fun and certainly builds excitement and anticipation! Just go to annagriffin(dot)com and at the bottom, past all the pretty pictures, you can subscribe.

Anyway, I hope this news gets you all geared up for National Craft Month starting tomorrow. I can hardly wait!

Regular Contributor

Come to think of it, she also mentioned she'd soon have a 'tool kit' available. I'm thinking maybe along the lines of a cutting mat, paper trimmer, paper scorer, scissors, and who knows what else????

Maybe an Anna Griffin inspired set of papercrafting tools could be the TS? I'd love that!

Contributor

Here's the schedule for March 24 that I received with my order:

12am Paper Crafting Essentials featuring We R Memory Keepers

1am Paper Crafting Essentials

2am Crafting DIY

3-5am Card Making Tools & Supplies

5am Paper Crafting Essentials featuring We R Memory Keepers

6-8am Crafting Under $20

8am Craft Room Essentials

9am Sew Crafty

10am Card Making Tools & Supplies

11am Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting

12pm Paper Crafting Essentials featuring We R Memory Keepers

1pm Paper Crafting Essentials

2pm National Crafting Month: Sewing

3pm Crafting DIY

4pm Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting

5pm Paper Crafting Essentials featuring We R Memory Keepers

6pm Paper Crafting Essentials

7pm National Crafting Month: Sewing

8pm Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting

9pm Craft Room Essentials

10pm-12am National Craft Day Finale

So if Anna has the TS, it would have to be in partnership with We R Memory Keepers.

Unfortunately I won't be around for this craft day. On March 24 I will be in St Lucia. Gee, Life is rough isn't it?{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Regular Contributor

luv2trvl, glad to see you're living up to your name. Have fun in St Lucia!!

Thanks so much for the craft day schedule. Anna said she's on at midnight, so apparently she's on AFTER the presentation of the WRMK TS. She didn't say she had the TS, she just said she was on at midnight, and I assumed (wrongly) that she had the TS.

So now I've got a WRMK special to look forward to. I like their products very much.

Hmmmm, craft day or St Lucia?? Tough decision.....NOT!! haha

Valued Contributor
WRMK had a couple of things I really wanted last time so I'll be interested to see what the TSV will be. Thank you for posting the schedule Luv2trvl and have a glass of wine at the beach for me! Sounds like a heavenly vacation...sigh
Regular Contributor
Thank you, for the info!"
Regular Contributor

I can't wait. Anna had her first sneak peak on her blog yesterday. I already want two of the new items shown. Danger, danger!!!!!

Regular Contributor

upallnight1, I love Anna's blogs, too! Those foiled papers and flower pot decoupage die cuts have my name on them. Of course I entered the giveaway, but not holding my breath on winning.

I'm really excited to see what her new card kit is all about. It should be in next week's preview.

Remember last craft day they had a flat rate $9.95 shipping for everything you bought that day? I sure hope they do something similar this time.

Regular Contributor

Me, too, Kati. That would be great. It's already shaping up to be an expensive, and very fun, day! I want the foiled papers, the flower pot decoupage kit, and I'll probably want the card kit, too. Her kits are usually great values. And no one can match the quality and elegance of Anna's products. They are so easy to use, too. My biggest challenge, since I've started buying Anna's products, is storage space. I'm in the process of cleaning out and redoing what was once my office and turning it into a dedicated craft room, instead of a shared space. I can already see that I'll still want more room, but at least when it is done, I'll have the time and work space to make lots of projects and use up materials.

Valued Contributor
LOL - I want the foil paper and flower pot decoupage die cuts too! I was planning on getting them first thing that day and I guess I better stick to that plan :-) Did you see that her blog had over 1300 comments? I guess a lot of people have signed up over the past few months. I will probably get the binders for the stamps too - i'd like to have those more organized.