Honored Contributor

I believe they schedule is:

12A - 1A - 5A - 8A - 11A - 12N - 5P - 6P - 10P - 11P

Yet another Cricut machine?

Regular Contributor

Re: Craft Shows Today! (2/18)

Disappointing, but my credit card is breathing a sigh of relief. I'm sure it will get a work out in March, for craft month.

Do you need a Mac product to use the Explore? I'm a Kindle girl. I have a 7" HDX which I prefer for reading, and just invested in an 8.9" HDX (on a great Daily Deal) which I prefer for web browsing. Kindle which has better resolution than the ipad and is more lightweight. I don't want to need to buy another.

Honored Contributor

I got the recorder set.

New Contributor

you don't need the Ipad to use the E xplore. Being able to use the Ipad is just a new feature with the explore. I use my Samsung laptop with my Explore with no problems.

Valued Contributor

I think the iPad allows you to use a free app that gives you access to your AG content. Hope they are working on an android version. These Cricut machines are fabulous, you can create so many amazing things esp.for 12x12 scrapbooking, but I have bad luck with electronics and I can't justify the cost. If I had small children I would buy it, but I wouldn't use it enough to justify $300, no matter how much I love AG designs. Now maybe if I won the lottery... :-)
Valued Contributor

Did you see the docraft kits last night? They are very pretty and I think they compliment the AG kits and designs in general. I love the lacy crochet and the paper is beautiful and I liked both colors. I may order one.
Regular Contributor

mewsmomtoo, I totally agree with you. I think the pieces in the kit can easily mix and match with Anna's products.

I just ordered both colors. I'm sleep deprived, just saw a presentation where the vendor and the hostess told me to order both, and like a zombie, I did. LOL. It does seem like a good buy. I like the go with set, too, but I'm waiting until it goes on sale.

I ordered a Docraft Art Deco kit 2 months ago, and I'm VERY pleased with the quality.

I'm thinking about ordering this Hot Off The Press kit, because it looks like I can make layered tags like Anna's with it. What do you ladies think about it? It's new, no reviews, but a lot of the quantity has sold. Wish it were on sale. I'm one of those people who try to buy EVERYTHING on sale!

Honored Contributor

On 2/18/2015 mewsmomtoo said: Did you see the docraft kits last night? They are very pretty and I think they compliment the AG kits and designs in general. I love the lacy crochet and the paper is beautiful and I liked both colors. I may order one.

I can't figure out what the docraft is. Is it a pile of paper?

Regular Contributor

Thank you, Kimbokreations! I'm so glad I was wrong! I don't know where I got the idea that the Explorer and Design Space was only compatible with Apple products!

Regular Contributor

Docraft (pronounced Do crafts) is one of the leading manufacturers of scrapbook items in Great Britain. They have several kits for sale on the southern network.