Respected Contributor

How I love HSN's fast shipping. QVC takes two weeks and sometimes longer to deliver an item to me.

Honored Contributor

HSN usually takes about 7-10 days to get to me, sadly. Enjoy!

Respected Contributor
On 1/23/2015 Krimpette said:

HSN usually takes about 7-10 days to get to me, sadly. Enjoy!

Amazon has spoiled me. I love the instant gratification of ordering an item and receiving it two days later. I'm sorry that HSN is slow for you.

Valued Contributor
Mine shipped Thursday so I will get them next week. If you get the chance to use them or play around with them, let us know what you think. I will do the same!
Regular Contributor

I can't wait to read feedback on all of your goodies! Glor46, I'd love to know your opinion on the pop up cards.

My items shipped on Thursday, too. (TS, metallic papers, Jolie kit.) I probably won't get them until Wednesday, so I'll have to live vicariously through you wonderful ladies until then.

Contributor

Wow, here it is Sunday and mine still is listed as packaging. This time HSN is as slow as the Q! Enjoy your purchases, ladies.

Respected Contributor
On 1/24/2015 mewsmomtoo said: Mine shipped Thursday so I will get them next week. If you get the chance to use them or play around with them, let us know what you think. I will do the same!

You'll probably have the chance to try them out before I will as I'm in the middle of reorganizing my home office/craft room. I look forward to seeing what you think.

Honored Contributor

To Marsha2003: I just now noticed that you received the TS the day after the presentation. Just wondering if there was the ability to advance-order this item, since you were able to get it so quickly. I know that sometimes on QVC you can advance order a TSV and wondering if there's something I need to sign up for on HSN to take advantage of quick shipping like you were able to get. Thanks!

Frequent Contributor

I am annoyed! I just got an email from HSN saying my order for Anna's 5x7 metallic card layers was "returned". How could it be returned when I haven't even received it yet? Well, when I called customer service they said Anna Griffin could not ship the product so refunds were being issued - no waitlist, etc. I said I will be very upset if I find out other people are receiving this item when I ordered at the stroke of midnight and now I am not getting it at all. Did this happen to everyone? So aggravating!!! {#emotions_dlg.angry}

Valued Contributor

Oh no that's terrible. Last I noted, I had a notification that my order was waitlisted - I ordered long before they were showing as waitlisted. HSN does this frequently it seems and it's pretty maddening. Will update if I heard something. I don't see why they'd cancel. Why not just make more? That seems so silly.

EDIT: My bad, I am talking about the TSV, not the metallic card layers so can't help you out there.