Frequent Contributor

Anna Griffin Pop Up Card Kit

The pop up card kit is on her HSN page as well as some other new items. The card kit is $49.95 plus $6 postage, so I won't be getting it. Just can't afford to spend $55 on a card kit right now. I really wanted it but oh well.

Contributor

Re: Anna Griffin Pop Up Card Kit

I saw that too...hoping the price is less on the day of the shows!

Valued Contributor

That's a little pricey for me too. I am really interested in the embossing folders,but those will probably be my only purchase if I buy them. I just bought the Andrew Lessman TSV :-D
Honored Contributor

I really like the looks of those pop-up cards, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much money for them. We'll see how much other 'damage' I do to my credit card on Wednesday!!!!

Frequent Contributor

They just put the $50 into two flex payments, so I am going for it. I can put out the smaller amount and am very glad!!

Respected Contributor

I decided against the pop-up card kit, but I bought the new Paper Tricks set and the TS on auto-ship.

Valued Contributor

We can buy already? Are the prices the same as what they will be during the show? I have been trying to find the Paper Tricks set, ths t is what I am most interested in. Guess I am heading ov err to HSN.
Valued Contributor

The pop up kit is totally adorable, but I'm waiting for a sale! I stuck with the TSV only this time!

Frequent Contributor

I have just made my first pop up card. You can see it at www.pinterest.com/glorpenpaller

The kit is loaded with goodies to choose from. I am going by the idea sheet until I really get the hang of it.

Glor

Regular Contributor

Glor46er, your pop up card is beautiful! For your very first one, I'm impressed. It looks like you're also a very talented sewer.

I waited till I read the reviews for the pop up kit. As of today, there are 111 five star reviews and only 4 two-three star ones. So I ordered the kit last week when it was on 3 easy pays. I haven't received it yet (everything takes forever to get to the Left Coast) but am sure I'll love it. I was happy to read your post saying the kit was 'overloaded with good stuff.' That made me happy! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}