Contributor

Has anyone seen the show Create and Craft on TV?

I stumbled across this new show last week. I have Direct TV and it's on channel 222 but they also have a website. They sell a variety of products but usually have a craft show everyday. I love how they demo everything they sell and they really go in depth. They have one flat shipping rate for your whole order....6.95 whether you buy 1 or 100 items which is pretty rare these days. They also feature 4 deals per week. I guess those items are on discount but haven't watched enough to be able to figure that out yet. It's fun to watch! It's out of the UK but everything is priced inn dollars.

If you can't find it on TV....check it out on-line. I saw stamps and inks the other day but had to leave and forgot to record the rest of it.

Have a good day everyone! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

PA Lady
Contributor

Re: Has anyone seen the show Create and Craft on TV?

I forgot to say the channel is called SAVE. If you live on the East coast...it's on now till 12pm. The shows are usually 1-2 hours long.

PA Lady
Honored Contributor

I just checked it and they're selling coins. Crafts must be a daytime thing.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Contributor

lol!! Yeah, on the east coast they sell the craft products usually from 12pm-4pm. They sell a wide range of craft products...not just scrap supplies and tools.

PA Lady
Contributor

I am adding the website so you can check it out. They have learning techniques and you can watch the live programs on-line too.

Create and Craft TV

PA Lady
Contributor

In case that link doesn't work for you.....

http://www.createandcraft.com/HomePage.aspx

PA Lady
Regular Contributor

ChihuahuasForever, thank you for www.createandcrafttv.com information and the channel. Much appreciated.
Contributor

I looked at reviews for this channel and they aren't very good. Seems they have a lot of problems. At least this is how it has been in the UK.

Too bad I ordered something before I checked. I tried to cancel. I called their customer service and got someone in India or somewhere. After 30 minutes he said they would be able to cancel it but it didn't seem to be working. They told me it would take 48 hours for it to process and they would send me an email and call when it had been cancelled. Meanwhile they have charged my credit card and tomorrow will be 48 hours and it hasn't been cancelled. I don't think it will be. Just a warning, their customer service it bad and possibly a lot more things are bad. People complain about it taking weeks to get their items, items missing from their order, not all the parts or pieces of an item included, etc.

Contributor

Luv2trvl,

I'm sorry you are having a bad experience with them. I hadn't bought anything so I wouldn't have known but I can tell you one thing. Your CC company should deduct those charges simply from you telling them that you tried to cancel you order withing the allowed cancellation period and they aren't cooperating with you.

I have had the same experience and my CC company deducted the charges immediately for me. The company charging against your card has to prove you didn't follow their cancellation process.

HYH!

(The website still has some great techniques and ideas, if nothing else.)

PA Lady
Contributor

I am planning on contacting the credit card company. The problem is there is no cancellation policy on their website. But they do say this:

When will my order arrive

Please allow within 5 to 7 business days from your order date for delivery. However, some products may take longer to arrive due to size, weight, location, weather conditions etc.

So I will probably have to see if the order arrives in a timely fashion. If not I'm sure my credit card company (AMEX) will help.

I agree that the site shows great ideas and techniques. That is what got me to place an order. I'll just have to wait and see. It's been 4 business days since my order and it still hasn't shipped and hasn't been cancelled.