Regular Contributor

Making a 6x6 card using Anna Griffin cardstock--Need simple steps

I've got lots of Anna Griffin card kits that I've made cards from and they're awesome. But I've also got a pack of very pretty Anna Griffin 6x6 cardstock papers. If I wanted to make a card from this cardstock how would I go about it if I don't have a cardbase??

Would I cut a 6"W x 12"L strip of paper, fold it in half to make the 6x6 card, and glue onto the front of it one of Anna's 6x6 cardstock papers? Or is there a different/better way to do this?

I've tried looking at Youtube videos but really can't find anything that answers this question.

Thanks to anyone that can help me!

Regular Contributor

Re: Making a 6x6 card using Anna Griffin cardstock--Need simple steps

I see my post here has had a lot of views but no replies. Can anyone provide an answer??

Regular Contributor

Okay..no other replies are needed for my original post. I found a way to make easel cards on Youtube and with an easel card I can use my 6x6 AG cardstock. And if I want to make a 'regular' card I found out I would do it the way I kind of figured it would be done (how I described in my original post).

Valued Contributor

Hi NorskyGal, just saw your question. Glad you found what you needed. YouTube is great and I have recently "discovered" Pinterest. I had resisted going on because of having to sign on to yet another website, but it's been interesting.