Regular Contributor

New AG Autoshipment: Which Border Die Goes with Which Border Embossing Folders?

Does anyone know which border die goes with which border embossing folder in the new auto-shipment we just got from Anna Griffin?

I figured out that one border die goes with the Batik Floral border, but what about the other die? Does that go with Batik Floral, too, or something else?

Valued Contributor

Re: New AG Autoshipment: Which Border Die Goes with Which Border Embossing Folders?

Hi Norsky Gal, I haven't actually worked with these yet, but when I have had a question about them (and I'm guessing I will if you do!), I check YouTube and I check the HSN Community page.

There's nothing posted on YouTube yet for this auto-ship. Are you a community member over at HSN? Their boards are kind of awful except for one BIG thing - if you have a question, HSN will get an answer for you. They had this same question for, I believe, the auto-ship prior to the last one and it took them a week or so, but they got back to the poster with an answer. They usually will leave an answer saying they are checking and then they will get you the answer. When you post your question, just address it directly to HSN. Good luck!!

Regular Contributor

Re: New AG Autoshipment: Which Border Die Goes with Which Border Embossing Folders?

Hi mewsmomtoo. I have posted to the HSN forums before but it was having issues yesterday preventing me from posting. I'll try again today. Thanks for the reminder!

(It sure would be nice if this info were included in the shipment and we didn't have to ask this question every time!)

Valued Contributor

If I recall, that info was in one of the first ones, but hasn't been included since and, you are totally right, it should be! I think I will see if I can find a way to tell AG without having to sign up for Facebook - so annoying that many businesses require you to communicate via Facebook or Twitter.

Valued Contributor

I am just figuring this out visually, I haven't actually cut anything, but I think the one with the even bumps all the way across goes with Pomegranate Paisley and the die with two high bumps then a low one, then two high and a low one repeated goes with Thistle Tile.

When I looked at it initially, I thought the Thistle Tile die went with Batik Paisley, but when you line it up, it doesn't seem to work - did you make the cut and emboss for Batik Paisley?

Regular Contributor

Mewsmomtoo...Are you actually asking me if I tried cutting & embossing these dies & folders to match them up? Of course not! Why would I do that? Well that just goes to show that if I were REALLY interested right now in learning what goes with what I would've tried it out myself! ha!

I thought I posted a reply to this thread last night but I'm not seeing it now. I posted this question on Anna Griffin's FB page. Nobody ""official"" replied to my thread but a gal did reply with ""Thistle and Pomegranate Paisley."" Just what you thought.

Valued Contributor

You did reply, just on another thread. I'm afraid I addressed this issue on this thread and another and so our replies are kind of mixed up. Sorry about that! Anyway, I hope they come back with an official answer. My cuttlebug is put away for a little bit, while I sort out my house.Smile