Regular Contributor

AG's Paisley Patterns Folders & Dies--the latest Autoshipment

Did anyone get an email yet from HSN saying that their Anna Griffin's Paisley Patterns Folders & Dies (the latest autoshipment) has shipped?

If so, did you happen to notice the Estimated Arrival Date on the email? Mine says 2/25/2015! haha

Valued Contributor

Re: AG's Paisley Patterns Folders & Dies--the latest Autoshipment

Hi Norsky Gal, yes, I got that email. I thought when I looked at it this morning it said "Extended Delivery' so I thought maybe the shipment was delayed. I was looking at it on my phone so I didn't have a view of the whole thing. Just looked at it again and don't see "extended delivery', now it says "packaging" so I guess it is on the way, but the delivery date is still 2/25/15. Perhaps it is coming by tortoise{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

...Or stagecoach. ha ha

Contributor

Got an email saying the dies and folders shipped today. Yes!

Valued Contributor

Got my dies and folders yesterday! That was very fast. Almost missed them too - the mailman tucked them under some bushes near my front door. Luckily, the white label caught my eye{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Now I have so many dies and folders, I do need to organize them so I can utilize all of them. These are very pretty. BTW, I love the videos on YouTube with real people showing us their experiences with the various dies and folders. Very useful.

Regular Contributor

mewsmomtoo, I agree, all of the AG dies & folders ARE very pretty. Do you try them out when you get them? I don't but maybe I should. I just file them away in my AG Embossing Folder Storage boxes with the storage folders.

I still don't understand why the estimated ship date was Feb. 2015. Go figure. weird.

Valued Contributor

You know, I do try them out shortly after I get them. This last group, however, is still sitting in it's shipping box because I am doing some rearranging of the house which might take me a while. I am trying to create more vertical space for the cats. I have never had to integrate two new adults at the same time - it is really tricky!

If HSN doesn't respond to your question, I will ask them directly on your thread. And if I figure it out, I will let you know. I'm sure I'll get to these in the next two weeks. I also just checked the Cricut Cuttlebug website in the hopes the info might be there, but the forum is fairly inactive when it comes to the Cuttlebug. Honestly, how hard would it be to include this kind info in the kit or have it posted on Anna's website? It's kind of annoying that it is like a state secret.

I just want to add for anyone who has a crafting question (and you can definitely include me in that group!) there are some really helpful videos on YouTube done by ordinary people. You can watch them putting it all together and hear them thinking out loud etc. These are not like the demos done on HSN - things don't get done magically.

Regular Contributor

Mewsmomtoo...Did you get two new adult kitties? How's it going? I've introduced an adult cat to another adult cat, but not 2 new ones.

As far as my question about which Anna Griffin border die goes with which embossing border folders goes, I've just posted it on Anna Griffin's FB page. I figured HSN would've at least responded to my forum question by now but since they haven't, I went straight to the source. I should've done that to begin with.

Regarding Youtube....I love watching crafting videos on there. (Including videos about AG's products.) I love to lay in bed & watch crafting videos!

Valued Contributor

I didn't think of FB! Probably because I don't have an account. That is an excellent place to go! I actually just sat down in my bedroom to spend time with the cats and thought I would try to match them. I opened this forum to see which one you already matched.

The two new adult cats are part of my seven - they came here in August and have been living in my bedroom ever since. Everybody seems ready to meet and I think I have a plan - I have been thinking about it tonight. We'll see how it goes. Regardless, they won't be mixing it up on the floor until mid-December or so. The litter box situation is going to be fun (not!)

When I got down to four cats I thought I might be able to have at least one room that didn't include the cats in the decorating plan, but with seven, there will be no disguising who this place is designed for. There will be litter boxes in at least two rooms, I already own 4 cat trees and will be adding a fifth, plus there are cat beds of one sort or another everywhere. It's OK though, I love them all and there is no hope of rehoming any of them. They all have quirks which is why they live with me.

Did you see the thread about the $195 million home for sale in LA? Someone pointed out that you would never see your cats again because it is so huge{#emotions_dlg.lol} At least I wouldn't have to worry about them fighting, they would get tired of chasing before they would ever have a chance to fight! Its hard to corner a cat in over 12000 sq.ft.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Regular Contributor

On 11/8/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

Did you see the thread about the $195 million home for sale in LA? Someone pointed out that you would never see your cats again because it is so huge{#emotions_dlg.lol} At least I wouldn't have to worry about them fighting, they would get tired of chasing before they would ever have a chance to fight! Its hard to corner a cat in over 12000 sq.ft.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I think no matter how huge our house might be, our cats would always be right there in the same room(s) with us. We live in a 4-level split home and our cats like to be where they can see us or at least hear us. (And they like to be able to keep tabs on when we go down to the kitchen!)

You go right on putting up those cat trees & cat beds in your house, mewsmomtoo. People need to know who's in charge when they enter your home! (The cats, of course.)