Super Contributor

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I was very interested in these markers while watching the craft event but unfortunately did not order them figuring I would at a later time. Well, I snooze, I lose, they are no longer even on the website :=/ but are available elsewhere.

Do any of you have these and would you recommend them? I know they are a lot less expensive than Copic and others.

thanks

Contributor

Re: Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

I have all the colors and like them very much even though I am still learning to blend with them. You can get them at a better price from Consumer Crafts. If you get on their email list you will find that they frequently have free shipping with a $25 purchase, or sometimes only charge $1.97 for shipping.

Super Contributor

Lady Chanel, thanks so much for your reply! Did you get the DVD on how to use them? Thanks for that tip, I will definitely check them out.

Contributor

No, I don't have the DVD ( probably do need it though)but have checked out some of the tutorials on youtube. If you get them, be sure that you store them flat as standing them up causes all the alcohol ink to go to the tip of the pen and too much color is released. The smaller packs are colors that aren't included in the larger sets. I think you will like them.

Super Contributor

thanks Lady Chanel :-)