Occasional Contributor
Another Craft Day at HSN and no Lisa Bearnson?
Occasional Contributor

She was on with two products in the 7 am eastern hour.

Valued Contributor

Yes, she has been on quite a bit all day presenting the e-ink thingie, the Inspired, Inc. products and the Project Life items.

Honored Contributor

LisaB was on more yesterday than I can recall seeing her in past events. I still enjoy her, though not quite to the extent that I used to.

Valued Contributor

Does she seem more stressed than she used to? She does to me - she doesn't smile very much and her presentations seem rushed. I wonder if she feels she doesn't have enough time to properly present items. She wouldn't be wrong to feel that way - with the kits and large sets, she rarely has enough time to show us everything and then demo it. I hope her sales numbers are good, she has some great sets and I am just starting to use Project Life (I need that round corner cutter, guess I will have to order from JoAnns)

Honored Contributor

Here's my take….When she was on QVC, she was the queen of crafting. Over at HSN, the queen clearly is AnnaG (at least that's the way it appears to me). I'm wondering if Lisa is having a bit of difficulty adjusting to the lesser role. She seems more nervous to me. (Again….just my take!) I hope that her role expands with new and exciting products.