Frequent Contributor

As some one you may know from Anna's latest post, the today's special is another Explore machine called the Wild Orchard Explore. I'd like to hear your comments on another Explore machine coming into the market. I feel we have enough of them to choose from.

Occasional Contributor

Re: today's special on Oct. 7

I agree. I am disappointed in this TS. I would have rather had TS pricing on Anna Griffin's new Christmas Card kit. Guess it leaves me with more money to spend on other Anna Griffin products!!??????
Honored Contributor

Count me among those disappointed to hear what the TS was going to be. Oh well. I'm sure I'll find other ways to spend my money on craft ""stuff""!!!

Contributor

My first thought: Does it come with body lotion? My second: Are they marketing to idiots?

Honored Contributor

I just watched a bit of the blog again and I believe it's called Wild Orchid. Either way, of zero interest to me, yet I know that they will probably do half hour presentations throughout the day. Bummer.

Valued Contributor

I was hoping at the end of the OP, it would say "just kidding!" (I haven't seen Anna's latest post). What a disappointment and count me as one of the people who will not be buying this TS. How many machines do we need!!!!???? I own a Cuttlebug, but I don't own any of the electronic cutting machines. I think they are great and you can make some amazing things, but they aren't a priority purchase for me (yet!{#emotions_dlg.laugh})

Besides, having gotten in on the Kirks Folly "Going Out of Business" sale, my budget for scrapbooking has shrunk a bit{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Just for the record, I would have preferred a true AG product TS, not a machine she is affiliated with, even if she does create wonderful cartridges for them)

Frequent Contributor

Amen!!

Occasional Contributor

I agree with everyone here. I was very disappointed in the TS. My craft room is green, so the pretty purple doesn't influence me. The machine takes up an awful lot of room. I have a personal Cricut, and don't use that as much as I should. I would have liked some of the cartridges, nonetheless, though, such as pretty edges. I'm married, the grandchildren are mostly grown, I don't have a card making, crafting or party decorating business. I don't have the need (or the room) for this product. It would be worthwhile for someone who wanted to make multiples of the same exact card. I started card making for fun, to make something personal for friends and family and because it would save me money from buying cards in stores. Considering what I've spent on craft supplies, I think I would have to make cards for everyone I know, for every possible occasion, to even break even to what I would have spent if I bought the cards instead!

Respected Contributor

I don't have any of the Cricut products. They are mildly interesting to me, but I mostly make cards, so I won't be buying the TS. I did buy a ton of Anna's other products, though, especially the items for the Cuttlebug. I think I might have to cut myself off from watching Anna's shows to save my budget. Smile

Regular Contributor

I agree with everyone too. I have zero interest in the Cricut. I would rather have seen the TS be the Holiday Traditions card kit.

Last year's holiday card kit (Holiday Trimmings in the big green box) WAS the TS with autoship. I then got All About Love and All About Her cardmaking kits. I cancelled before the All About Him kit was shipped.

I think her prices have gone up for this craft event. Didn't stop me from buying about $120 worth of goodies, though! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}