Honored Contributor

Update for AG for All Day Craft Day 10/7 on HSN

Her hours are now 12Midnight, 11:00AM, 3:00PM and 9:00PM (was originally 7:00PM)

Valued Contributor

Re: Update for AG for All Day Craft Day 10/7 on HSN

Thank you Krimpette! I'm looking forward to the shows. They should be posting her new stuff pretty soon on HSN and I am interested to see the borders and of course the new Christmas card box

Super Contributor

I viewed a couple videos on AG's blog for the first time, and she's showing sneak peeks at the products from her upcoming show. This year's card kit looks A LOT like last year's card kit.

Valued Contributor

Hi Trevoli, it does look a lot like last year's, but at least this year she added the makings for a couple of Hanukkah cards. It would be nice to see a kit that has a lot of blue,green, gold and silver in it. I will see what this one really looks like (I've seen the sneak peeks too) and then maybe send the suggestion, for what it's worth. Maybe she could create two smaller card kits for next year, though money-wise that probably wouldn't make any sense so I guess it won't happenSmile

Honored Contributor

Right now, I'm tending towards not ordering the new kit. I have a lot left over from the previous two years. I think it's time to use up that stuff. (But I've been known to cave as the day progresses!!!!)