Honored Contributor

October 7 - All Day Craft Day

A whole day of crafts on HSN on Tuesday, October 7. Anna said she'll be on at midnight, 11:00AM, 3:00PM and 7:00PM. Mark your calendars and get your credit card poised!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

Re: October 7 - All Day Craft Day

I saw the sneak peaks on Anna's blog today. I am so glad she is coming out with a holiday tag set, more birthday/thank you/sympathy/thinking of you stickers, and of course, another Christmas box kit. I don't have many family to send Christmas cards to anymore, but I send them to everyone I know now because I enjoy making them so much. They really appreciate them. It's a great, fun way to maintain relationships in this busy world.

I'm hoping my husband doesn't notice that we're going to eat rice and beans or some inexpensive, healthy equivalent for the next month or so in order to stay on budget. My goal is to NOT spend money on anything else that's not a necessity in the next month, except for my Godchild's visit.

Occasional Contributor

I've never returned a single Anna Griffin item. I can't say that for things I've purchased on the Q the last few years. I just received the three items I ordered on 9/2nd: the tag kit, the holiday Metallic layers and the vellum quote stickers. If I weren't preparing for company, I'd be playing with all of them now.

I'm so glad Anna gives us sneak peeks so we can budget our purchases ahead of time. It's going to be hard to resist this next batch of goodies. On her blog she wrote that everything in the show has been a customer request.

Respected Contributor

I'm looking forward to several of the items. Of course, I wish her offerings were a bit cheaper or 5 cents more so I could use my 15% off coupons.