Contributor

Lots of new stuff posted today. I just ordered a lot of Anna new items.

Valued Contributor

Ah, so the new stuff is there already! Might have to sneak over and get a look at it.

What did you order, family bond? I'm thinking I really want the new 6x6 papers, the Christmas border stickers and maybe the Christmas decoupage.

Regular Contributor

I got the Letterpress stamps, For the Boys Diecuts and Holiday Vellum Stickers. I absolutely LOVE her things!

Valued Contributor

Hi Norsky Gal, I was able to get the "For the Boys" diecuts in the Spring and they are great - you are going to love them. My dad is quite the handyman and also always used a push mower. I was able to put a push mower, tool box, hammer and saw on his Father's Day card and he loved it.

I was trying to decide between the Holiday Vellum stickers or her holiday stamps, but, you know, it is so much easier to put on a sticker than use a stamp so the more I think about it, the more I think I will go for the stickersSmile Watch - I'll probably end up with both!{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Contributor

I got well said stickers,chalkboard stamps,holiday stickers, Christmas card stamps, Christmas cricut cartridge.Cant wait to get it all. I scrapbook with my granddaughters.