Contributor

Hard to believe that Craft Day was on Wednesday and today ( Friday) the UPS man rang the doorbell and left my huge box of goodies. That makes my weekend for sure. Go, HSN!

Honored Contributor

Re: HSN has fantastic service!

Wish I could say the same. My orders are still in packaging. Not sure when they'll eventually get shipped. I don't often get speedy shipping from HSN, however.

Valued Contributor

Hi Lady Chanel, did you get your HSN goodies unpacked? Mine are still on the way and I probably won't get them until Wednesday or so. What did you order and have you tried any of them yet? I'm excited to get the Anna Griffin Bat-Tastic embellishments and my Martha Stewart All Seasons Punch Kit (my first MS punches). The 3" Xyron I ordered will make it easier to stick things together, but I can't say that it is very exciting{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Contributor

On 7/26/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

Hi Lady Chanel, did you get your HSN goodies unpacked? Mine are still on the way and I probably won't get them until Wednesday or so. What did you order and have you tried any of them yet? I'm excited to get the Anna Griffin Bat-Tastic embellishments and my Martha Stewart All Seasons Punch Kit (my first MS punches). The 3" Xyron I ordered will make it easier to stick things together, but I can't say that it is very exciting{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Yes, the goodies are unpacked. I like Hot Off the Press almost as much as Anna Griffin and ordered the 47 stamps, embellishments, and Stamp Camp 3. From Anna I got the birthday folder, Carmen cardstock, fretwork dies, and autumn wreath stamps. The TS was handed off the post office and won't arrive until tomorrow. I love the dies and have been playing with the stamps. The Bat-Tastic dies were adorable, but I resisted those since I went on auto delivery for the MS punches and am already on auto delivery for Anna' a dies and folders. Do you think I need professional help?!{#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

Valued Contributor

No more than I do....wait..is that a good thing?

I wanted the TS with AD, the autumn wreaths stamps, Stamp Camp 3 and those HOTP stamps and the All About Kindness card kit. I thought the Carmen cardstock was so pretty and so were the fretwork dies. I also wanted the Dazzles Colored Stickers!

Unfortunately, my car needed $800 worth of work that very day so I favorited about 16-17 items including all of the above. I am also on AD for Anna's dies and folders. I should have canceled the MS All Seasons Punches, but I couldn't make myself hit that button, I wanted them so bad{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Here's to crafting and creating!!!

Honored Contributor

Got all my goodies this morning. AG's items are always so gorgeous and so beautifully packaged. She never disappoints. I'm anxious to try the 3 Birds quilling tool and the card kit. I have done quilling in awhile and I'm anxious to delve into it again. My other items were 2 sets of the 3-inch Xyrons. I know they'll get a ton of use! I'm a happy camper!!!!

Anyone know when Anna is back on HSN?

Valued Contributor

Wow, Krimpette. you got your stuff fairly quickly! That quilling tool did look really interesting - so much faster and easier. Let us know if you like it! I also orderedthe 3" Xyron, not exciting but necessary{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Anna hasn't said on her blog yet when she is coming back, but someone on another thread said they heard her say she would be back in October with Christmas stuff.

I actually came over here to say I got my AG Bat-tastic embellishments yesterday and, of course, they are great! I am going to make a few cards out of them and also use them for scrapbooking because a couple of years ago we went to Disneyland when it was decorated for Halloween so now I can print out the pics and scrapbook them for me and my nephews.

I am still waiting for my Xyron and my MS All Seasons Punches :-(

Honored Contributor

mewsmomtoo: I agree - the Xyrons aren't all that exciting, but I love the size! I even ordered two sets. I use that little Xyron X for so many small parts. I just know I'll enjoy this larger size.

I already dabbled just briefly with that quilling tool. Man, that is QUICK!!!!! I have to pay more attention the next time!!!! Won't have time to play any more until next week. but I'm already glad that I got that kit! Between that and the quilling card kit, I have enough quilling papers to last for the rest of my life!!!!!

I love those Bat-tastic embellishments. I'll be getting into my Halloween cards soon!

Enjoy your new goodies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frequent Contributor

My three items arrived yesterday an I am pleased with them. I love to do decoupage with layering flowers for the front of cards, and am happy with the flowers (you punch out and layer) in the kit. I love the Bat-Tastic embellishments which will be great for Halloween cards for my great nieces and for scrapbooking. Lastly, I got the Happy Birthday stickers and they will make really nice bday cards. Yay Anna!

Valued Contributor

Got my MS All Seasons Punches last Thursday, but finally had time to unpack and test them all tonight. They are great, I am so glad I spent the money to get them. Here is the review I posted on HSN:

These are excellent punches - they have a very solid feel and cut through paper and cardstock easily. I unpacked and tried every single one and they are easy to use - I had no problems with the edge punches combined with the corner punches to make an "around the page" design, The snowman and owl are so cute, I love the seashells and the ladybug is adorable. I am really looking forward to using them for my cards and scrapbooking. They are going to add a really nice touch. I absolutely recommend this group of punches if you think you are going to use them.