Regular Contributor

What did YOU order today on HSN's Craft Day?

I have been so anxious for Anna Griffin to come back to HSN with new things--and I ordered WAY too much stuff:

*Kindness Card Kit

*Lovely Layers 5x7 Cardstock Sheets

*Foil Flourishes Stickers

*Chalkboard Tags & Sentiments Set

*Birthday Wishes 3D Sticker Library

*Perfect Palette Solid Core 12x12 Cardstock Set

Let's have everyone share what you've ordered!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: What did YOU order today on HSN's Craft Day?

So far, I've ordered the Foil Flourishes, the Chalkboard Tags, the Birthday Wishes Stickers, and Bat-tastic (I think that's what they're called) embellishments, and 2 sets of the 3 inch Xyrons. I use my Xyron X frequently and I just know I'll love this new 3 inch size. That'll probably be it for me. Not interested in the TS, mainly because I have way too many punches that I rarely use.

Occasional Contributor

Hi, ladies! Krimpette, I rarely use my punches, too. I just found a great, large shelf in our local recycling center. I'm going to spray paint it, hang it in my craft room, and use it for my punches. Maybe if I SEE them, I'll use them more.

I ordered the Kindness card kit. Like I need another card kit, but Anna's are SO easy and beautiful.

The birthday stickers. Made a birthday card last night, and went through several kits trying to find a birthday sticker!

The Foil Flourishes

Cut and Emboss Fretwork

Anna Griffin sets of 8 inks: masculine and fresh tints

Nifty Gifty gift tag card maker

3 Birds Motorized Quilling tool

Waffling on the Cricut Explore. Probably won't get it.

Occasional Contributor

I told my hubby I'm "off" today, and home watching. ;-)

Valued Contributor

OK, the TS with autoship is in my bag, but I had a 15% off coupon so I bought the Martha Stewart All Seasons Punch Kit. I don't have any of her punches and I liked every single one of these except the dragonfly and I can sell that on ebay. I am really excited about these punches because I love seashells and I thought the ladybug was so cute and all the Christmas punches and Spring punches were so nice. Will wait to see the Anna Griffin presentations, but since I got this punch set and I want the TS I might have to wait on some of her items.

I do have several free shipping coupons (didn't realize I had 3!) so if I order things separately, then I might only have to pay shipping on TS.

ETA: For those of you who have Cricuts, I'd love to hear how often you use it and does it work well, is it fun? It looks amazing (the Explore) and maybe I will put in on my wishlist for next year.

(originally posted last night in another thread)

Regular Contributor

Sounds like we're all gonna have some fun when our shipments arrive!!

Krimpette: I think you'll love the 3" Xyron! Those Xyrons are so danged handy and work so well.

Upallnightagain: I would love the Cricut Explorer, too. Especially with the new Anna Griffin Elegant Embellishment cartridge. But I can't justify spending that much $$ for myself. Sure would be fun to have tho.

Mewsmomtoo: Good for you on the free shipping coupons! May I ask where or how you got those gems?

Honored Contributor

On 7/23/2014 mewsmomtoo said:

OK, the TS with autoship is in my bag, but I had a 15% off coupon so I bought the Martha Stewart All Seasons Punch Kit. I don't have any of her punches and I liked every single one of these except the dragonfly and I can sell that on ebay. I am really excited about these punches because I love seashells and I thought the ladybug was so cute and all the Christmas punches and Spring punches were so nice. Will wait to see the Anna Griffin presentations, but since I got this punch set and I want the TS I might have to wait on some of her items.

I do have several free shipping coupons (didn't realize I had 3!) so if I order things separately, then I might only have to pay shipping on TS.

ETA: For those of you who have Cricuts, I'd love to hear how often you use it and does it work well, is it fun? It looks amazing (the Explore) and maybe I will put in on my wishlist for next year.

(originally posted last night in another thread)

Actually, HSN has a very sophisticated computer system. I've ordered at various times today and my shipping charges will not be more then $9.95 for the entire craft day. Maybe you can save those free shipping coupies.

Valued Contributor

Hi Norsky Gal, I got them from their Spin To Win game that is going on this month (go to the Arcade page). I also got two 15% off coupons which are only good for one item that costs at least $50.00. Unfortunately I forgot I had them when I ordered an Andrew Lessman product!! I could have saved $15.00~ I did use one of them for the All Seasons Punch Kit which saved me about $21.00 You can only use one coupon per order so I had to pay $4.95 S&H

Hi Krimpette - turns out I had a very expensive day away from HSN - stupid car! I love crafting and I know I won't be buying anything else from HSN for quite some time so I used the coupons.

I ended up buying just two items: the Bat-tastic embellishments and made it a single order and used a free shipping coupon and I also bought the 3" Xyron, made it a single order and used a free shipping coupon for that so I ended up paying only $4.95 total shipping for the day.

If I had bought all I intended originally I would have gone with the "$9.95 for the day shipping" - what an amazing thing to do for us. I hope it was a huge success and they bring it back again.

I couldn't get anything else I wanted so I "favorited" about 16 other things I want and I will have to wait until next year to get them. I couldn't bring myself to cancel the All Seasons punches although I should. I just love them so much. I did save over $30.00 by using the coupons I won so that is something.

Hope everyone had (is having) fun - so many great products. I hope they continue to carry the tie-dye kits. I really want one for a couple of my plain cotton tote bags and some old towels that I use for the kitties. Black cats are going to photograph great on a tie-dye towel{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!!

Valued Contributor

So far all I've gotten is Anna Griffin's Elegant Embellishments Cricut cartridge. I have not gotten another thing yet. But I had to dvr all day so didn't get to watch most of the shows. I've been trying to skim through to see what I might need to grab before midnight but so far, this is it for me.

mewsmomtoo, I have also won several coupons from the Spin to Win game and I used a free shipping with my cricut cartridge. Sure makes it nice and I know I won't need the $9.95 deal. I also know I'm not likely to use all my coupons but I'm going to use them whenever I see the opportunity. I just wish you could use it on clearance items.

Valued Contributor

On 7/23/2014 Qgirl26 said:

So far all I've gotten is Anna Griffin's Elegant Embellishments Cricut cartridge. I have not gotten another thing yet. But I had to dvr all day so didn't get to watch most of the shows. I've been trying to skim through to see what I might need to grab before midnight but so far, this is it for me.

mewsmomtoo, I have also won several coupons from the Spin to Win game and I used a free shipping with my cricut cartridge. Sure makes it nice and I know I won't need the $9.95 deal. I also know I'm not likely to use all my coupons but I'm going to use them whenever I see the opportunity. I just wish you could use it on clearance items.

Or for the 15% off coupon, on things that don't cost $50.00 or up. I just won another 15% off coupon 5 minutes ago so now I have 2 of those plus a free shipping. At least they are good until 8/31 and I know I am buying a new smart phone from them so I'll use one of the 15% for that. Wish I could win a nice pair of earrings!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}