Honored Contributor

I hope I'm reading the web descriptions correctly, but if I am, it sounds like your total shipping charges for the craft day items will not exceed $9.95 total!!!!! Wow, what a deal!

Valued Contributor

Wow, looks like you are right! As long as you order everything from one source (TV, hsn.com, etc), your total cost for the day is $9.95 and it is good July 22, 23 & 24 and it only excludes Clearance items and sewing machines.

The TSV according to the website is the MS Frame Border Punch - am interested to see this one. Wish I liked butterflies, they are a big part of this "starter kit" ( I have an irrational fear of butterflies due to a "scary" encounter when I was 4 years old, just have never gotten over it{#emotions_dlg.blush})

Valued Contributor

OK, the TS with autoship is in my bag, but I had a 15% off coupon so I bought the Martha Stewart All Seasons Punch Kit. I don't have any of her punches and I liked every single one of these except the dragonfly and I can sell that on ebay. I am really excited about these punches because I love seashells and I thought the ladybug was so cute and all the Christmas punches and Spring punches were so nice. Will wait to see the Anna Griffin presentations, but since I got this punch set and I want the TS I might have to wait on some of her items.

I do have several free shipping coupons (didn't realize I had 3!) so if I order things separately, then I might only have to pay shipping on TS.

If anyone else is shopping and/or buying, I'd love to hear from you!

ETA: For those of you who have Cricuts, I'd love to hear how often you use it and does it work well, is it fun? It looks amazing (the Explore) and maybe I will put in on my wishlist for next year.