Contributor

It's going to be something from Martha Stewart...any guesses as to what it will be? I can tell you if it's punches, I'll pass. I already have too many and too little storage space!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Valued Contributor

I was thinking it would be some kind of punch set, but maybe it will be a different kind of craft. That would be nice. She used to do all kinds of things on her show, it would be nice if she created some kind of kit for something other than papercrafting, which I love by the way, but it's fun to learn new things.

So far, no one has any idea what it will be - it is a tightly guarded secret!{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

New Contributor

Here's info from Martha's facebook page, could be the TS.....

Catch me on HSN on July 23rd to learn about the innovative new tool that will change your crafting game! http://www.marthastewart.com/1077285/frame-border-craft-punch-projects/@center/276982/craft-tools-an...

Looking forward to the new stuff from Anna as well!!!

Valued Contributor

That looks really interesting. It says it will be presented at 11am, noon, 3pm, 4pm and 7pm so if it isn't the TSV, we can look for it on those shows (If it is the TSV, I don't think they would tell us it is being presented at midnight and 1AM since that would be a big clueSmile)

I am also looking forward to AG. I am probably going to buy the Bat-tastic collection, maybe the Autumn Wreaths stamps and All About Kindness card kit.

Should be a good day with both MS and AG being featured{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor

Much as I like MS products, I just have no room for any more punches. And as to her shows, I don't much care for her current spokesperson. I really miss the guy she had on before….I believe his name was Alex? But no problem……I have plenty of items on my AG list!!!!!!

Valued Contributor

Yes, I think it was Alex, he was very good and I too like him better than the current presenter. He seemed more calm and confident and it was easy to follow his presentations. I don't have any MS punches yet and am just starting to think of adding them. I've been looking at the "Clover" set on clearance, they sold out of the one I really wanted.

This little item looks interesting too. I have a friend to whom I send postcards (she has no email or text and it is faster to jot a postcard than write letters, we do talk 2-3 times a month) and I thought it was really a cute idea to frame the postcard. I wonder if it would make it through the mail....of course, it would also be cute in a travel album - I buy lots of postcards when I travel to supplement my photos. I will be interested to see the presentation.

And of course I am looking forward to AG - her shows will be 7AM, 5PM, & 9PM EST. Her products are positively addictive!

Honored Contributor

I prefer this presenter as she does not say um every other word, she can actually speak fluid sentences.