Valued Contributor

Crafting Shows and TS on June 11 (southern channel)

Just checked the programming for June 11 and it is not a 24 hour Craft Day. There is a Crafting TSV and several hours of crafting shows on that day. All times are Eastern:

Midnight-1AM - Papercrafting: Teresa Collins Designs

1AM-2AM - Papercrafting: Stock Up Sale

5AM-6AM: Papercrafting: Teresa Collins Designs

11AM-Noon: Papercrafting: Stock Up Sale

3PM-4PM: Papercrafting: Teresa Collins Designs

4PM-5PM: Papercrafting: Stock Up Sale

9PM-11PM: Papercrafting: Stock Up Sale

Contributor

Re: Crafting Shows and TS on June 11 (southern channel)

Another embossing machine TS....enough already!!!

Valued Contributor

Wow - it really is another freakin' diecut/emboss machine!! People on the other boards are still figuring out how to use the last TS and they haven't even received the attachment that makes the last one automatic instead of manual. And this one is bigger yet - guess I'll wait until July when they will no doubt offer a machine for $350 that embosses 12x12 paper

Honored Contributor

About the last thing I need is another diecut/emboss machine!!!! Sadly, nothing of interest to me so far on today's shows.

Valued Contributor

What a strange day - 4 of the 8 hours were spent presenting the machine, very little time was spent presenting crafting items. Even when they were talking about Teresa Collins Urban something kit, they only told you what was in the kit, no close-ups and spent most of the time on a phone call talking about the machine.

I didn't buy anything and they never did show how many of those machines they sold. It's a nice machine and maybe someday I'll upgrade to whatever its equivalent is at the time, but I can't believe they have presented us with three different diecutting/embossing machines, each one the "best" and more expensive than the last, in less than 6 months. Sigh...