Regular Contributor

Anna Griffin Envelope Liners Question

If you have Anna Griffin's envelope liners (item# 320-543), can you please describe what the liners are like? Does the liner extend up into the top part of the envelope that folds over or does it just cover the body of the envelope? Also, what's the texture of the liner paper like? Thx!

Honored Contributor

Re: Anna Griffin Envelope Liners Question

I don't have that particular set, but with other AG envelope liners, the bottom straight edge fits all the way into the envelope, while the top, pointed part covers most of the inside of the flap, up to the glue area, if I recall correctly. (I haven't used any since Christmas). The ones I had were foil, so I'm not able to answer your texture question. Sorry. HTH.

Regular Contributor

Thanks, Krimpette.

Occasional Contributor

I have this set, but beware that the envelopes & liners are oversized. The Ivory envelopes are 5 3/4" tall by 7 3/4" wide. She said they were those who use a lot of embellishments & need the extra space! The liners are 5 1/4" tall & 6 7/8" wide. You could use them in regular 5x7" envelopes if you do some trimming, but they leave about 1/4" margins when inserted into the envelopes that come with the set. The texture of the liners is smooth. The weight of the liners is that of her regular scrapbook paper, they are not really heavy.