Contributor
This is not scrap booking question, but closest I could come to category to post my question. My sister & I live far apart but enjoy craft, art journaling, zintangels, gellie plating, and much more. She's very kind to me and sends me boxes of goodies on occasion or something she's tried and thinks I would enjoy also. This week she sent me pan pastels, they came in a cendalur they screw top to bottom 10 colors in all with a few small tools. Here is the problem I cant get them all UN screwed it's virtually impossible for me anyway. Anyone had any experience with anything whether it be these paints or something similar to give me advice? The plastic is hard plastic clear. It's like your having to overtighten one to try to unscrew the others. Also they're dry and somewhat fragile so no water or oil should be used. I'd really appreciate any advice help. Thank you in advance.
Contributor
I should add my sister's she purchased individual pans. So she didn't have this issue, and can't help with this. I might just have to contact the supplier for help.