Valued Contributor

May 14 HSN Scrapbooking Shows

They have 12+ hours of Scrapbooking on this day! Here are the show listings - all times are Eastern:

Midnight - 2AM Paper Crafting Essentials

2AM - 3 AM Martha Stewart Crafts

5AM - 6AM Paper Crafting Essentials

6AM - 9AM Paper Crafting Essentials (as part of HSN Today show & other offerings)

11AM - noon Martha Stewart Crafts

noon - 1PM Paper Crafting Essentials

1PM - 2PM Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting

4PM - 5PM Paper Crafting Essentials

5PM - 6PM Paper Crafting/Electronic Connection

6PM - 7PM Anna Griffin Elegant Paper Crafting

9PM - 10PM Paper Crafting Essentials

10PM - 11PM Paper Crafting/Electronic Connection

I'll be watching, don't know if I'll be buying after the splurge I allowed myself on the 24hr Crafting Event {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Contributor

Re: May 14 HSN Scrapbooking Shows

Thanks for posting this schedule.

Any guesses who will have the Today's Special and what it will be?

Contributor

I just looked at the schedule and it looks like We R Memory Keepers is on more than any one else. Maybe something from them?

I thought it might be that air brush system Lisa Bearnson is going to have but on her blog she said it would debut at 12:30 eastern.

Anyone else have any guesses?

Contributor

A little disappointed...just checked the WRMK site and debuting at midnight May14th is a die cutter called the Evolution. I already own a Fuse and a Cuttlebug. Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

Ugh, looks like you are right, Chihuahuax3 - another die cutter! how could they do this after pushing the Cuttlebug so hard these last two years, not to mention that many of us have had one for quite a while before the AG version. I don't think this one is so "evolutionary", not enough to take my money anyway. I'll be interested to see the presentation. Here is what it says on the WRMK website:

Evolution Advance Debut Countdown

Finally a tool that changes everything you know about die-cutting, embossing and letter pressing.

Adjustable Rollers System

For the first time ever the Evolution Advanced patent pending roller system adjusts with the switch of a dial, which means there's no more confusing mat combinations. Simply, set the dial for your project and the rollers adjust automatically to work every time.

Interchangeable Hand Crank and Motor

For the first time ever, you get to decide whether to use a hand crank or an attachable motor (sold separately). This versatility give you more options to plug in the motor at home or use the crank handle on the go.

Suction Cup Feet and Built In Storage

The evolution Advanced suction cup feet are perfect for no slip cranking and the easy fold up design and build in storage make it the perfect on-the-go tool.

Works with select:

Honored Contributor

Bummer. That's the last thing I need! I already have 2 Cuttlebugs and a Spellbinders Grand Calibur. I'll watch some of the shows, but certainly won't be buying the TS. (Wonder what Anna Griffin thinks about that offering?)

Valued Contributor

On 5/8/2014 Krimpette said:

Bummer. That's the last thing I need! I already have 2 Cuttlebugs and a Spellbinders Grand Calibur. I'll watch some of the shows, but certainly won't be buying the TS. (Wonder what Anna Griffin thinks about that offering?)

Krimpette, Me too!!

Frequent Contributor

Just checked the HSN Anna Griffin page for her products, and the new offerings are on it ready to sell.

Gloria

Valued Contributor

Glor46er, don't tell me things like that!{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Now I have to go check them out{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Valued Contributor

I need an Anna Intervention. Her products are beyond elegant and make up so exquisitely. I always receive high praise whenever I present one of her cards. When I tell people how easy it was to make the card, I am not believed but it's true. docsgirl