Contributor

Did anyone buy anything during the 24 hour craft event?

I was interested in the Anna Griffin cut and emboss folders but some reviews I read on HSN said they were too wide to fit through the Cuttlebug. If that's the case they wouldn't fit through my Vagabond either. What doesn't make sense is......wouldn't they be made to fit through the Anna G. cuttlebug? The cuttlebug will accept 6' wide folders and dies and they didn't look that much bigger to me.

Does anyone own any of her cut and emboss folders who could answer this question for me? If I can use them I am going to buy a few.

Thanks in advance!!

Jackie

PA Lady
Contributor

I have a ton of Anna's embossing folders and also her dies. They fit fine in my Big Shot.

Contributor

I have a ton of Anna's embossing folders and also her dies. They all work fine in my Big Shot. I have also used them with Cuttlebugs at crops, and they work just as well.

Honored Contributor

I actually bought way more than I expected. However, I didn't do the TS. I have many embossing folders and don't use them often enough to justify even more, though I love them. I bought AG Metallic layers (my 3rd set!), AG Totally Tags, AG Embossing Accessories, and AG Birthday stamps. Also Inspired Inc Vellum Stickers & the Mist kit.

I have the AG Cuttlebug and all of her folders from the first TS. I've never had any problem running them through my machine. I do recall that some folks had problems getting the folders to fit into the first go-round of sleeves in the storage box. However, I hadn't heard that some folks had problems running them though the machine.

Contributor

That answers my question....Thank you so much, Ladies!!!{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Off to buy some now!!

Jackie

PA Lady
Valued Contributor

Hi, I just had so much fun on Monday, watching all the presentations and buying more than I have at any one time and I don't even have any regrets for spending the money (at least not yet!). I'm really looking forward to getting my new "stuff". I bought the following items:

Inspired Inc Vellum Stickers

inspired Inc. Rub-Ons

Inspired Inc. Set of 38 Markers

Inspired Inc Write On Handwriting Sticker Kit

AG Totally Tags

AG TSV minus the Cuttlebug/Autoship

AG 30 pack of Embossing Folder Sleeves

AG Emboss Cut Create book

AG For the Boys Die Cuts

I was on the autoship for the cards and they were all great. So now I feel like I have a good supply of crafting and cardmaking items and next year or maybe in the Fall, I will start to buy some of Martha Stewarts edge cutters. I have her glitter, some other tools and even some cardmaking kits that incl. glitter that I got on clearance at Walmart and her quality is impeccable, just like AG. I also enjoy 3 birds. You know, one thing did bother me - during Lisa Bearnson's presentations, the graphic on screen said "Crafting with Lisa Bearson"-they misspelled her last name! (Unless I've got her last name wrong?). Anyway, had a blast-hope you all did too!